Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SURELY WE CANT FAIL THIS TIME

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Just been studying the league tables, 2 games in hand on the teams behind, with 2 and 3pts more and plus 22 goals on Coventry, 4 pts more than Sheffield Utd and a game in hand.
Blackpool spent quarter of what we have on our Squad, Coventry spent less than half and Sheffield Utd,So as long as we dont go into Administration, Surely THIS TIME WE SHOULD NOT FAIL,After 4 previous failures, we should have now learnt.

AND WITH THE BACKING OF OUR GREAT FANS, WHAT MORE DOES DAVE JONES WANT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SURELY WE CANT FAIL THIS TIME

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

It's set up nicely and was good to see DJ praise the fans on tv last night.

I think it was TV?

I wasn't even drunk :shock:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 pm

PtB wrote:It's set up nicely and was good to see DJ praise the fans on tv last night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think it was TV?

I wasn't even drunk :shock:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Yesterday, I had difficulty dragging myself to the game, but today I am feeling optomistic. Are we fated to fight to keep our place in the play-offs and then from sixth place make it to the promised land.

We could be going into the two-leg play off semis with Ledley, McPhail and Hudson back, it's like three new signings. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm

AND WITH THE BACKING OF OUR GREAT FANS, WHAT MORE DOES DAVE JONES WANT

I'd say £3 million for a transfer kitty from season ticket sales!!!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

By the time we kick of against Ipswich we will be 8 points behind 6th spot. :twisted:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Annis, we can fail this time. I still think of all the teams us and Swansea are most likely to do so. But I also think that come April we will be in 4th place.

Dorest, how d'you work that one out, we've got Ipswich on Tuesday don't we? :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 pm

yesterday was the first match i had been to in a few months due to illness, was it just me or did the atmosphere seem better than usual??

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Dave don't we have to take optional Admin Tuesday to avoid being wound up Wednesday?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

rob wrote:yesterday was the first match i had been to in a few months due to illness, was it just me or did the atmosphere seem better than usual??

the atmosphere was definately better than usual :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Dave don't we have to take optional Admin Tuesday to avoid being wound up Wednesday?

Ohh touché sir, if that's true then I see your point! :cry:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm

We can fail, the team have had their legs done by the board. We'll limp through the remainder of the season, gradually falling away. Currently we have no bench, if we had Ledley, McPhail, Whittingham, Hudson and Etuhu back we'd have a sniff but without them we cant maintain our push. :cry:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Annis do think we will survive the season what is the vibes of Mr Borley is he positive

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Annis do think we will survive the season what is the vibes of Mr Borley is he positive

Lets see what he says tonight on here.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Wha time is he coming on Annis - It's bath night and I have some new bubble bath !!!!