Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

signings.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 pm

i am told that many of Malkys summer signings are, and i quote, "in the bag". it appears that with the 2011/12 contracts expiring this evening, Malky has had to " wait until July" before making any formal announcement. i am hoping what i have heard this week is correct with pre season training almost upon us. i think this week should be the start of a few new names being announced. fingers crossed i say.

Re: signings.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm

moxette wrote:i am told that many of Malkys summer signings are, and i quote, "in the bag". it appears that with the 2011/12 contracts expiring this evening, Malky has had to " wait until July" before making any formal announcement. i am hoping what i have heard this week is correct with pre season training almost upon us. i think this week should be the start of a few new names being announced. fingers crossed i say.

Is one of them Nico Claesen by any chance :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 am

check. :D

hows things mate- im loking forward to this coming season. apparently signings have been "done"over last couple of weeks "- suppose we'll see what happens from now i guess.

made me smile that response of yours, tw*t!!

se you soon mate.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

Someone's not getting much sleep!
Every pre season we get a mox exclusive.
Law of averages one day it will happen.
Jiffy's driving a bus to Forest Green if your interested to see your new signings
Hope you are well
Jock