Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why no Swans players in the England team

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Rio Ferdinand asks the question

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/news/ferdinand-call-swansea-players-up-for-england_32663.html

Re: Why no Swans players in the England team

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:47 pm

BadaBing wrote:Rio Ferdinand asks the question

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/news/ferdinand-call-swansea-players-up-for-england_32663.html

They aint good enough, simple really :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Rio Ferdinand is a joke.

He's a has been and is bitter that Woy knows that he's not up to it anymore.

Because of that he's just out to undermine the credibility of the manager with stupid suggestions.

Anyway. Why would We care? We've already had an England call-up.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, that'll be it.

:lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 pm

makes sense to me england are shit and so r the swans so why aren't there jacks in the squad.
Does the fact that we had an english international playing for us make us better than you then you thick c**t?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Aramore wrote:Rio Ferdinand is a joke.

Because of that he's just out to undermine the credibility of the manager with stupid suggestions.

and how did one cap wonder boothroyd repay ccfc he fucked off for nothing :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Obviously Woy doesn't think they are up to it. Same reason why none of ours are either. It's not rocket science ;)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

BadaBing wrote:
Aramore wrote:Rio Ferdinand is a joke.

and how did one cap wonder boothroyd repay ccfc he fucked off for nothing :lol:

But we still had an english international on our books under the thread of your original post boasting why you don't, we did so therefore you wanna be soprano are we better than you?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

BadaBing wrote:Rio Ferdinand asks the question

Been said already but it's simply because they aren't good enough. Honestly who do you think you have that is?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Been said already but it's simply because they aren't good enough. Honestly who do you think you have that is?

Britton was far superior to Henderson last season.

Dyer did far more the Oxlaide-Chamberlain

Sinclair was much better than Downing

And Graham scored more than Defoe and Carroll.

And these players are familiar with a possession style of football that is needed to be successful at International level these days.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And these players are familiar with a possession style of football that is needed to be successful at International level these days.

Time for bed me thinks you must be as pissed as i am r u on the 5% stella too?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Really? Feel free to tear my post apart with your own opinion.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Graham is a good player, Woy probably never considered him because bit of a gamble being a uncapped player. The others.........have another Stella fella

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Doesn't make Britton anywhere near international quality and Henderson was taken more for experience and development. Likewise dyer v OxC plus I don't think many arsenal fans would swap with you.
I'm amazed that downing was picked but then Sinclair is nowhere near good enough either.
Defoe is a better natural finisher than graham but was only going as a squad player and he has experience. Carroll is the classic British number 9 so not really comparable. Scored a great header too fair play.

In summary, your lot would have brought nothing to the party cos they ain't good enough

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Graham is a good player, Woy probably never considered him because bit of a gamble being a uncapped player. The others.........have another Stella fella

So I assume you think that 0 goals and 0 assists Downing was better than Sinclair? Ox who hardly played was better than Dyer who was outstanding last season, and Henderson who is a laughing stock was a better option than the player with the best pass completion rate in Europe which is was England were crying out for.

Ok :?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Doesn't make Britton anywhere near international quality and Henderson was taken more for experience and development. Likewise dyer v OxC plus I don't think many arsenal fans would swap with you.
I'm amazed that downing was picked but then Sinclair is nowhere near good enough either.
Defoe is a better natural finisher than graham but was only going as a squad player and he has experience. Carroll is the classic British number 9 so not really comparable. Scored a great header too fair play.

In summary, your lot would have brought nothing to the party cos they ain't good enough

I disagree.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird working in swansea wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Really? Feel free to tear my post apart with your own opinion.

Brittain superior to henderson i'll give you only because every player in Ragged school was superior to Henderson!!
Ox was a bit player for Arsenal so stats can prob back you up, form and talent cant
Downing was poor this season as was Sinclair didn't kick on from last season worry about him next season one trick pony now found out
Course Graham did he was your main striker the other two weren't you f'ing spanner.
Right now i'm off to bed much love and kisses you mon ami!!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Ok I think your right. :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I disagree.

Of course. In the minority though but then you're wearing the old rose tinted spectacles

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm

If anyone argues that Sinclaire or Dyer is better than Oxlade-Chamberlain they need their head checked. Yeas, they're both good players who could both feature at international level pretty soon, maybe in next season's friendlys, but they aren't better than the Ox.

I don't think you can argue that Britton is good enough either. They already had Gerrard, Parker, Milner who are primarily CM's. And they had Phil Jones and Downing who can also play there

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I disagree.

Of course. In the minority though but then you're wearing the old rose tinted spectacles

On the contrary, I think you're basing your opinion on the fact they play for little old Swansea rather than performances and form in comparison to the other players mentioned.

Neither opinion can be proven of course other than the fact that the other players mentioned had little or no impact on the tournament.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Who gives a f**k anyway its england and they did f all as usual!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm

CantonJack wrote:If anyone argues that Sinclaire or Dyer is better than Oxlade-Chamberlain they need their head checked. Yeas, they're both good players who could both feature at international level pretty soon, maybe in next season's friendlys, but they aren't better than the Ox.

I don't think you can argue that Britton is good enough either. They already had Gerrard, Parker, Milner who are primarily CM's. And they had Phil Jones and Downing who can also play there

Sinclair or britton won't get anywhere near. Possibly dyer but then I doubt that too unless England pick an experimental side or have loads of injuries

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CantonJack wrote:If anyone argues that Sinclaire or Dyer is better than Oxlade-Chamberlain they need their head checked. Yeas, they're both good players who could both feature at international level pretty soon, maybe in next season's friendlys, but they aren't better than the Ox.

Sinclair or britton won't get anywhere near. Possibly dyer but then I doubt that too unless England pick an experimental side or have loads of injuries

And that's why England will always fail. Players picked on reputation and the clubs they play for.

Britton and Dyer should have walked into that squad on form.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Not good enough simple, much like Rio himself.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I disagree.

On the contrary, I think you're basing your opinion on the fact they play for little old Swansea rather than performances and form in comparison to the other players mentioned.

Neither opinion can be proven of course other than the fact that the other players mentioned had little or no impact on the tournament.

Well Roy didn't agree with you nor capello and I can't remember anyone talking about how England were missing them. Apart from the bitter and twisted egotistical Rio of course. Seriously though Sinclair and Britton? Really?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Dyer is good but better than Oxlade-Chamberlain? :lol: Dyer played better last season, but he's not a better player. One of my closest friends is a jack and he doesn't think much of Sinclair. As for Graham, indifferent. Britton? He'll only be of any use to England in about 20 years' time when their new football coaching and national centre will have started producing any results :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And that's why England will always fail. Players picked on reputation and the clubs they play for.

Britton and Dyer should have walked into that squad on form.

Please don't start throwing the Britton pass stats around

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Well Roy didn't agree with you nor capello and I can't remember anyone talking about how England were missing them. Apart from the bitter and twisted egotistical Rio of course. Seriously though Sinclair and Britton? Really?

As I said, on form Britton and Dyer should have walked into that squad.

Britton completely ran games against the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool last season and Dyer was head and shoulders above any right winger in the country.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

As I said, on form Britton and Dyer should have walked into that squad.

Britton completely ran games against the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool last season and Dyer was head and shoulders above any right winger in the country.

Dyer - a bit of an exaggeration. Got in the team of the year did he?