Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JOE LEDLEY

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 am

jooshy wrote:bothroyd - poor mans ballotelli. thinks hes something hes definitely not. great player, no where near the standard he thinks he is though.

Hes a million times better than that useless donkey in your avatar, and I dont mean the midget. :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 am

Ledley and Burke 100% yes, but I wouldn't want that lazy tw@ Bothroyd anywhere near here, and I don't think Malky would want someone with his attitude at the club anyway :ayatollah: .

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am

Would love to see Ledley and Burke return.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:06 pm

I'd be pissed off if we paid for anyone who left on a free transfer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ ... -1-2402642

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:3 players I've always been gutted about losing when we didn't have to -

LEDLEY
BURKE
BOTHROYD

Ledley and Burke yes anytime. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But Jay never, to lazy.

The interesting tho would be how would have bothroyd performed for Malky ? Alsoledley and Burke yes defo

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm

neathbluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:3 players I've always been gutted about losing when we didn't have to -

LEDLEY
BURKE
BOTHROYD

Ledley and burkey have back any day of the week-Joe came up through thr ranks and we didnt get a penny for him,and Burkey was outstanding for Brum last season.Think Jay though was a prima donna(got the ability but perhaps not the effort )
Really gutted though about Adam Matthews-clashed with DJ think under Malky would have developed into a top player,think he`s doing tidy at celtic now though?

Agreed was gutted when Matthews went to Celtic more so than Joe

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Burke? I think he would be a good addition, Very direct with a trick at times, a good crosser, good football brain and relatively pacey. A hard worker too which would suit out current work ethic.....YES from me.

Joe? I'd love a Caediff boy to be in the squad but i personally don't think he could offer too much beyond being a squad player...saying that though a squad is a must these days and he never let's anyone down with his hard work and commitment. YES from me.

Bothroyd? The most infuriating player i have ever watched, Talented without doubt. Under a manager who wasn't afraid to drop him if he didn't work hard I would have him back tomorrow and i believe Malky would be that manager. YES from me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 am

Burke and Bothroyd back.
Still love how people dig into Bothroyd :lol: You lot dont think about the good things you narrow minded pr*cks.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:20 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Burke and Bothroyd back.
Still love how people dig into Bothroyd :lol: You lot dont think about the good things you narrow minded pr*cks.

Some people have different opinions to you ! Doesn't make them pricks ,try growing up a bit. There's a good lad :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

Yes they are allowed ot have an opinion.. but they are very narrow minded. Saying hes lazy without thinking of the postives to challenge it. Hypocrite for saying I cant have an opinion aswell.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 am

Calling people "narrow minded pricks " ,come on now

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am

Can i change it to fools? :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Can i change it to fools? :roll:

Yes :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:46 am