Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tlg v sam hamman on the other site

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

mamouth thread but tlg has said

Yes, I have indeed been played like a fiddle.

The Langston negotiations haven't gone backwards. In fact, the club is set to announce that an agreement has been signed, sealed and delivered on Monday morning.

Sam Hammam mentioned to me that things have gone backwards in the hope that I would post those words on here. He wants me to look a fool when the good news is announced on Monday because he wants his own back for various blog pieces I have written about him. And because I've told him I don't believe him returning to CCFC would be a good idea under any circumstances.

I've been stitched up like a kipper. Something like that, anyway.

something s up hope sam has taken the money :lol:

Re: tlg v sam hamman on the other site

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

One word Bullshit. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I think you need to get your sarcasm detector fixed wez, as you seem to be under the delusion that post by TLG was anything but sarcastic in nature.

TLG wrote that in response to other peoples posts, clearly wasn't a post to be taken seriously.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:35 pm

nerd wrote:I think you need to get your sarcasm detector fixed wez, as you seem to be under the delusion that post by TLG was anything but sarcastic in nature.

TLG wrote that in response to other peoples posts, clearly wasn't a post to be taken seriously.

i know :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

nerd wrote:I think you need to get your sarcasm detector fixed wez, as you seem to be under the delusion that post by TLG was anything but sarcastic in nature.

just thought it was funny :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

just thought it was funny :lol: