Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

delighted what a german supporter said to me last week

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:38 pm

i have been in tenerife all week and arrived home late last night me and my wifeand my youngest son were there to celebrate my 50th birthday .on thursday morning me and my wife were heading down to the pool when we got in the lift a german supporter got in the lift with us straightaway he said speak english we replied yes we do then i asked him was he german he replied he was then i said are you watching the game in the bar tonight or going to the town he replied he was going to watch it in the hotel bar on the big screen.when we got out of the lift and made our way to the pool area i then said to the german that we were not english but welshto my surprise he turned to me and said are you must follow cardiff city i know cardiff city my wife couldnt stop laughing she said thats made youre day hasnt it i said to right im chuffed but like mywife pointed out he could have said swansea has they are in the pl but he didnt .the morale of this story is swansea might be in the pl but we are still the biggar club and most important the most famous club in wales

Re: delighted what a german supporter said to me last week

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:41 pm

You naive fool !!! :oops: Whilst you were discussing what the German said......he was off to put his towel on the sunbed :roll: :o

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 pm

skybluebird wrote:You naive fool !!! :oops: Whilst you were discussing what the German said......he was off to put his towel on the sunbed :roll: :o

dont worry mine were already down there i always beat them at there own game :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm

skybluebird wrote:You naive fool !!! :oops: Whilst you were discussing what the German said......he was off to put his towel on the sunbed :roll: :o

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

:D :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:55 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Hofmeister wrote::lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What Bar****d stitched those RED dragons on that BLUEBIRDS flag? :shock: Svinehund!!!! :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm

skybluebird wrote:

What Bar****d stitched those RED dragons on that BLUEBIRDS flag? :shock: Svinehund!!!! :roll:

:D Schweinehund, you mean...

the dragons are guarding the bluebird...^^

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Sorry for my lack of fluent German. :oops: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........RED dragons are lucky then Dumkopff? :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Sorry for my lack of fluent German. :oops: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........RED dragons are lucky then Dumkopff? :roll:

german eagles are lucky...at least sometimes... ;)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

I thought the Germans weren't supposed to have a sense of humour Frtitz :roll: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:42 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

I thought the Germans weren't supposed to have a sense of humour Frtitz :roll: :lol:

we have, mate. look at our chancelorette and her cabinet... ;)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Image[/quote]
What Bar****d stitched those RED dragons on that BLUEBIRDS flag? :shock: Svinehund!!!! :roll:[/quote]

the dragons are guarding the bluebird...^^[/quote]
Sorry for my lack of fluent German. :oops: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........RED dragons are lucky then Dumkopff? :roll:[/quote]
german eagles are lucky...at least sometimes... ;)[/quote]
I thought the Germans weren't supposed to have a sense of humour Frtitz :roll: :lol:[/quote]
we have, mate. look at our chancelorette and her cabinet... ;)[/quote]
Whoah!!!!!! The woman who is saving the rest of Europe singlehandedly :roll: .....still better than trying to invade it I suppose. :shock: :? :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 pm

skybluebird wrote:Whoah!!!!!! The woman who is saving the rest of Europe singlehandedly :roll: .....still better than trying to invade it I suppose. :shock: :? :lol:

softie... :lol: those were the days... ;)

haha... sometimes Merkel is ok, but on the other hand some of her political views and actions are just terrible. and she listens to the liberals (FDP) far too often...

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Whoah!!!!!! The woman who is saving the rest of Europe singlehandedly :roll: .....still better than trying to invade it I suppose. :shock: :? :lol:

haha... sometimes Merkel is ok, but on the other hand some of her political views and actions are just terrible. and she listens to the liberals (FDP) far too often...

Hof out of curiosity.....what part of Yr Almaen are you from?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

i live near frankfurt

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

i live near frankfurt

Oh shit. :oops: My Grandfather Wing Commander Biggles Barder UFO LOL VD and STD told me who flew there once in the war. :roll: :shock:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey hofmeister, out in Berlin with work at the moment, but when I get home I'll put my ccfc / schalke flag up :ayatollah:
Lots of discussions with hertha fans about the re branding, they are not impressed.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

Hey hofmeister, out in Berlin with work at the moment, but when I get home I'll put my ccfc / schalke flag up :ayatollah:
Lots of discussions with hertha fans about the re branding, they are not impressed.

F**k the Germans. :o They don't rule us. :? DO THEY? :roll:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 pm

I was on holiday in Canada and got talking to a couple that liked Ice hockey. I quizzed them on their knowledge of football and asked them to name a club in britain - they said Torquay.

TORQUAY ARE NOW THE BIGGEST CLUB IN BRITAIN ITS OFFICIAL BECAUSE THE CANADIAN I SPOKE TO SAID SO!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:02 pm

SWANSEA IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET SMACK AS A DRUGGIE TOLD ME!

:lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEkhi_X5VY :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:40 pm

I am surprised he didn't say you must support Liverpool :o

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:

F**k the Germans. :o They don't rule us. :? DO THEY? :roll:

not yet, but soon...if the UK continues spending money they dont have :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm

dazzyt wrote:I am surprised he didn't say you must support Liverpool :o

or newport