Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A 2 year plan for ccfc

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Win promotion this season, get into Europa league the season after, then enjoy playing the super cup in our own backyard. Easy as that surely?? In malky we trust :)

Re: A 2 year plan for ccfc

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Would be nice, unfortunately Malaysians don't seem to have plans beyond next May. I assume we will be wound up if we aren't in the premiership.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm

bspark wrote:Would be nice, unfortunately Malaysians don't seem to have plans beyond next May. I assume we will be wound up if we aren't in the premiership.

And they lose £50m plus invetement - stay off the drugs

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
bspark wrote:Would be nice, unfortunately Malaysians don't seem to have plans beyond next May. I assume we will be wound up if we aren't in the premiership.

Happy to wait and see.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 pm

bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

haha already being negative, no club tells their fans the whole business plan for the club for the next 5 years . Just cos you dont know the plans dont mean they arnt there. Like the tv deal thing , if tan revealed that a year ago dont you think that another club may have copied that idea? Sometimes things cant be revealed as they would effect how effective the plan is.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

It's not an investment yet - it's a secured loan ???? :|

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Seanccfc wrote:
bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

It's a pay day loan they used wonga,

only we have to pay it back in a few years time

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 am

scotty100100 wrote:
bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

haha already being negative, no club tells their fans the whole business plan for the club for the next 5 years . Just cos you dont know the plans dont mean they arnt there. Like the tv deal thing , if tan revealed that a year ago dont you think that another club may have copied that idea? Sometimes things cant be revealed as they would effect how effective the plan is.

i think some people dont understand business,
look at it this way, he has a long term plan (including the re branding) no one at the clubs knows the plan apart from VT.
why you ask?
wasnt it someone from inside the club that leaked the re branding info. why would he share his plans with untrustowrthy people?
he has a big plan, i think its about time we let him give it ago!
:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 am

Seanccfc wrote:
bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

at 7% :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 am

dazzyt wrote:
Seanccfc wrote:
bspark wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Happy to wait and see.

at 7% :ayatollah:

Iknow it says 7% on the accounts but isnt tan at the moment not charging this intrest and hasnt taken anything out of the club?