Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON BELLERS

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Need a lift mate and you can help, would love to see you back here, I will be honest, until I met Craig in person, I had formed an opinion of him from what I had read in the press, and God was I wrong, what a top top bloke, don't suffer fools or slackers gladly, and any disruption people say that he brings would only disrupt those that needed it.

He's got a fantastic work and training ethic and is an example to all young pros, just look at that foundation scheme he's set up overseas, how many footballers put something back like that.

The sooner he's back among us the sooner he'll put a smile back on my sad face. :ayatollah:

Re: COME ON BELLERS

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Would be fantastic for plauers like kadeem harris to learn from him too! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Come home prodigal :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Need a lift mate and you can help, would love to see you back here, I will be honest, until I met Craig in person, I had formed an opinion of him from what I had read in the press, and God was I wrong, what a top top bloke, don't suffer fools or slackers gladly, and any disruption people sy that he brings would only disrupt those that needed it.

He's got a fantastic work and training ethic and is an example to all young pros, just look at that foundation scheme he's set up overseas, how many footballers put something back like that.

The sooner he's back among us the sooner he'll put a smile back on my sad face. :ayatollah:

Bellers is a great fella, met him a few times and he was brilliant with my g/son. Sat and chatted with him at the Vale for ages, it made my g/sons year. I dont think you could get a better pro to motivate our younger players as he sets his standards so high, Id love to see him back even if its just for the coaching.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Bellamy is my favourite player of all time.

It's funny when you hear people mention his attitude, because the actual fact is, he just cares about the club he plays for and the fans.

The man is a legend!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm

I think this is one thing we can all agree on.

Great work ethic, committed and a fanastic player :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Seanccfc wrote:I think this is one thing we can all agree on.

Your having a laugh, something we all agree on, f**k sake we're Cardiff, just watch the responses later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm

wrong gwyn we dont agree,stated in another post im not bothered if he comes back or not,i dont think he brought alot to the team the last time around,ok the winner against the jacks will live long in the memory but the money he wants we could bring in two may be three other signings in,and ones who could play two games regularly a week

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Gwyn great to see you down the ground today. With everything you have thrown at you these last few weeks its a credit to you and your wife that you took time out to support todays event.

I must agree we need Craig to carry the fight to all the others looking to get into the EPL I'm sure he is champing at the bit to get involved so come on Vincent Tan make him a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm

caerblue wrote:wrong gwyn we dont agree,stated in another post im not bothered if he comes back or not,i dont think he brought alot to the team the last time around,ok the winner against the jacks will live long in the memory but the money he wants we could bring in two may be three other signings in,and ones who could play two games regularly a week

Which bit am I wrong with?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
caerblue wrote:wrong gwyn we dont agree,stated in another post im not bothered if he comes back or not,i dont think he brought alot to the team the last time around,ok the winner against the jacks will live long in the memory but the money he wants we could bring in two may be three other signings in,and ones who could play two games regularly a week

Which bit am I wrong with?

cadiff fans agreeing lol :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:51 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Seanccfc wrote:I think this is one thing we can all agree on.

Your having a laugh, something we all agree on, f**k sake we're Cardiff, just watch the responses later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to accuse you of being cynical - but thought I would wait a bit.

Glad I did :lol: :lol: :lol: