Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This board is getting worse

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm

My Captions thread just a bit of fun. And was removed to pander a few politically correct :cry: sad really worse than Mikes board for that :cry: :evil:

Re: This board is getting worse

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:My Captions thread just a bit of fun. And was removed to pander a few politically correct :cry: sad really worse than Mikes board for that :cry: :evil:

It was offensive and taking the mick out of other cultures. You have to respect everyone instead of laugh at them.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:My Captions thread just a bit of fun. And was removed to pander a few politically correct :cry: sad really worse than Mikes board for that :cry: :evil:

It was offensive and taking the mick out of other cultures. You have to respect everyone instead of laugh at them.

You do realise you are responding to Nukes :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

So? I do know that but he needs to understand.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Its all on Facebook that picture. But you cant use it on this board. As i said this board is getting worse for this as any humour is now banned :o :o If i showed a picture of two white guys walking down the road would that be offensive ?
There used to be a comedian called Dave Allen, in todays world he would be hung :cry:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

What by some nameless upstart that is probably no older than 15 !! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Its all on Facebook that picture. But you cant use it on this board. As i said this board is getting worse for this as any humour is now banned :o :o If i showed a picture of two white guys walking down the road would that be offensive ?
There used to be a comedian called Dave Allen, in todays world he would be hung :cry:

No. But you were showing them next to the trash! Hence a huge difference.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Nukes no offence mate but you dont help yourself.

Given the racist comments you made when the rebrand initially broke you think you would stick clear of racial / cultural contoversery.

Starting to think you are as thick as Homer J Simpson.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 pm

There was a thread a while ago saying that the board may be monitored for racist comments etc and it won't be tolerated at all on the forum anyway.

The picture may have been on social media sites, but with millions of users it's hard to put a stop to all of it, as opposed to on here, it's slightly easier to manage.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Best of luck :?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 pm

CP76 wrote:Nukes no offence mate but you dont help yourself.

Given the racist comments you made when the rebrand initially broke you think you would stick clear of racial / cultural contoversery.

Starting to think you are as thick as Homer J Simpson.

good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

Not racist again is he :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Its all on Facebook that picture. But you cant use it on this board. As i said this board is getting worse for this as any humour is now banned :o :o If i showed a picture of two white guys walking down the road would that be offensive ?

adz nukes is only messing.i,v been in his company with my mates kid who is mixed race and i can honestly say he never seige hielled him once :lol:the lad thought nukes was great.anyway the only people who get constant raciest abuse on here are white englishmen.not by you though adz,

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 pm

jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

adz nukes is only messing.i,v been in his company with my mates kid who is mixed race and i can honestly say he never seige hielled him once :lol:the lad thought nukes was great.anyway the only people who get constant raciest abuse on here are white englishmen.not by you though adz,

True but it can still be offensive. Comparing them to trash = disgraceful. :evil:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

True but it can still be offensive. Comparing them to trash = disgraceful. :evil:

Soz Nukes but that's how I feel.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 pm

so nukes is being racist again the only surprise is that he is allowed to post at all following his insults against tg and vt but people defend him saying he is good lad if he is he should not post racist jokes and then mention dave allen we could all name comedians who back in the day were racist but it is still not right and should be stamped out

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

to be fair he puts up some good posts,an he did apoliges
for the posts about vt,tg,an at that time emotions where running
high.
to call to ban him is a bit ott,i have seen worse on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

sleepers wrote:to be fair he puts up some good posts,an he did apoliges
high.
to call to ban him is a bit ott,i have seen worse on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES!!!!!! All those Bar****d posters who hate the Englis :roll: :lol: h.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sleepers wrote:to be fair he puts up some good posts,an he did apoliges
high.

YES!!!!!! All those Bar****d posters who hate the Englis :roll: :lol: h.

i am not a b*stard my mum knows my dad, his first name anyway :D :D