Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i saw the new kit today down club shop

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 pm

and the blue kit with red bagde just looks wrong and red kit... :( :( :( :ayatollah:

Re: i saw the new kit today down club shop

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

I had alook yesterday, they are awful, i took one look shook my head and walked away! :cry: :evil:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Hurley wrote:I had alook yesterday, they are awful, i took one look shook my head and walked away! :cry: :evil:

same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Yer I must say I was down the shop yesterday with my wife and daughter , and we both said YUK!!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm

I was down there today. agree with other posters on this thread, the new kit is terrible.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 pm

I think they look awesome! #balance

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm 100% against the rebranding but I really like the new kits, the badge ruins them though.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:02 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I'm 100% against the rebranding but I really like the new kits, the badge ruins them though.

You Really do have to stop sniffing that shit! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I'm 100% against the rebranding but I really like the new kits, the badge ruins them though.

what's wrong with them besides the badge and the fact that the home kit is red?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

i agree with Jon, kits are lush besides the badge!... i could guarantee most people would be chuffed if we had the blue kit as home with our normal badge! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

i agree with Jon, kits are lush besides the badge!... i could guarantee most people would be chuffed if we had the blue kit as home with our normal badge! :ayatollah:

i understand what you are trying to say,but we got a red kit with a pig ugly badge....so we got f@ck all like we had :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 pm

It might catch on. Good start to the season and sales of the new shirts will take off lol and if we keep on having a good season then sales could explode lmao all depends on what kind of season we have, but if it gos well then so will the shirt sales.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:It might catch on. Good start to the season and sales of the new shirts will take off lol and if we keep on having a good season then sales could explode lmao all depends on what kind of season we have, but if it gos well then so will the shirt sales.

A good start to the season will not change the uglyness of the kit :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm

The actual kits, in themselves, are OK. Its just that the blue one should be home, and the red away. With the previous badge, that would be fine. But, alas, not the case. A simple reversal, and the old badge back, and everybody is happy. They could sell the away one in Asia.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

went there thursday and i actually do like the kits and badge is ok to but im probably in the small group who do :lol: