Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff gets everything, its not fair

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

The UEFA Super Cup at CCS and 4 members of the GB football team all fom Cardiff (none from the gypos). :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS: Bale might miss Olympics as he has a bad back

Re: Cardiff gets everything, its not fair

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 pm

glas wrote:The UEFA Super Cup at CCS and 4 members of the GB football team all fom Cardiff (none from the gypos). :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

there's loads of cardiff looking at this now and saying to themselves
SHUT UP YOU DICK !!!
because if you think having one biggish game and a couple of cardiff born players in the olympics is everything you're very easily pleased , all this is doing is giving the superior teams supporters down the road another chance to laugh at you !
yes you certainly have it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 pm

waddle wrote:
glas wrote:The UEFA Super Cup at CCS and 4 members of the GB football team all fom Cardiff (none from the gypos). :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SHUT UP YOU DICK !!!
because if you think having one biggish game and a couple of cardiff born players in the olympics is everything you're very easily pleased , all this is doing is giving the superior teams supporters down the road another chance to laugh at you !

I love it when Jacks bite :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Thats it im given up football?i mean we are the talk of the prem,millions in the black,still have our xolours and idand a supestar as a manager..and u got a decent game of football at lego asia for a change and a few players in a squad??wow there is no justice
U do have all the luck? :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I do agree Cardiff get much more than other parts of Wales, but its englands way of splitting Wales up, so some people in Wales will hate the others, england has done this kind of thing for 100s of years. Why do you think it is that up till now Wales dont have a motor way from North to South .

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
waddle wrote:

SHUT UP YOU DICK !!!

I love it when Jacks bite :lol:

do you think that was a bite :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thats it im given up football?i mean we are the talk of the prem,millions in the black,still have our xolours and idand a supestar as a manager..and u got a decent game of football at lego asia for a change and a few players in a squad??wow there is no justice

It was a joke, but eh you think twats fell for it.

By the way,
Talk of the premier league, yes- how much passing to the goalie you do with your boring tappy tappy footbal in your own half.
Millions in the black, after shafting your creditors twice and being funded by your local council and taxpayer. Do you ever intend paying any one back?? Doubt it, once a scrounger/thief always one.
Superstar manager - out of work bloke who was behind the first choice superstar (Wigans reserve coach??).

If you are such a big hit in the premier league, and world famoue etc why is the game not at your breeze block dump?
Shit ground ,shit fans and a shit drug ridden dump of a town.

Now that's biting.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 pm

waddle wrote:

SHUT UP YOU DICK !!!

Agreed :o :oops: But some think you bit :shock: To some that was there little crumbs of comfort

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I do agree Cardiff get much more than other parts of Wales, but its englands way of splitting Wales up, so some people in Wales will hate the others, england has done this kind of thing for 100s of years. Why do you think it is that up till now Wales dont have a motor way from North to South .

Or maybe its just to do with cardiff being the capital city of wales! And like most, if not all capitals, they tend to get the lions share of things like sporting, cultural events, infrastructure etc. Same thing happens with dublin ireland, Edinburgh Scotland, london england, belfast n.I. Not saying its fair but that's just the way it gos I guess.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Says. All you need to know what people in power think of swansea! May b in premier league. As for being. Premier league. Town your having a laugh! :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Glas have a day of ffs u are ripping hamman off and as for our tippy tappy football ots done the jod as we are wales top club u silly c**t

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Glas have a day of ffs u are ripping hamman off and as for our tippy tappy football ots done the jod as we are wales top club u silly c**t

Pardon?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thats it im given up football?i mean we are the talk of the prem,millions in the black,still have our xolours and idand a supestar as a manager..and u got a decent game of football at lego asia for a change and a few players in a squad??wow there is no justice

For those who can't understand "retard" language, please let me translate.

That's it, I'm giving up football. I mean, we're in the Premier League, Millions in the black, still have our colours, our identity and a manager I've never heard of but he must be a superstar. You have, a decent game of football in the Cardiff City Stadium, and quite a few players in the squad! Blimey, there's no justice. You do have all the luck!

That's as best as I could manage.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Glas have a day of ffs u are ripping hamman off and as for our tippy tappy football ots done the jod as we are wales top club u silly c**t

Pardon?

Allow me.

Glas, have a day off for flip sake, you are ripping Hammam off and as for our tippy tappy football? Well it's done the job as we're Wales' top club, you silly ****!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

How on earth can England be blamed for trying to split Wales. :oops: It's the EUFA Super Cup and the venue is chosen by them surely? :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 pm

skybluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

How on earth can England be blamed for trying to split Wales. :oops: It's the EUFA Super Cup and the venue is chosen by them surely? :roll:

if there was a motorway from rhyl to cardiff you,d be colonised by scousers within a week :lol: nothing like signing on by the sea