Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cracking thread on the other site well worth a read

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Gives a good insight into Tans thinking. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... rt=0&rid=0 :ayatollah:

Re: Cracking thread on the other site well worth a read

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Good thread,tan is a clever bloke,he knows what hes doing.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Thats how I see it.

VT has all the cards and is waiting for Sam to fold. Once Sam folds Cardiff City will be on a rollercoaster ride.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Magners wrote:Thats how I see it.

VT has all the cards and is waiting for Sam to fold. Once Sam folds Cardiff City will be on a rollercoaster ride.

Well according to that post (which was excellent BTW) promotion at the end of this season would solve everything as VT would be happy to pay Sam/Langston £24m to rid the club of debt and turn everything into equity.

It sought of makes the situation a bit clearer, because if you were Sam Hammam surely it would be worth delaying any decision until next May, just in case we did go up?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Well according to that post (which was excellent BTW) promotion at the end of this season would solve everything as VT would be happy to pay Sam/Langston £24m to rid the club of debt and turn everything into equity.

It sought of makes the situation a bit clearer, because if you were Sam Hammam surely it would be worth delaying any decision until next May, just in case we did go up?

I think that remark is a personal opinion by Blue Plato on the other board. My own view is that even if we do go up Sam wont be getting anywhere near £24 million. If he gets too greedy he may well push Tan in taking it to 2016, then its a long drawn out court battle in which Sam may come out a sorry loser. If I were Sam I would be negotiating somewhere betwwen the £8 Million being offered which is in the public domain for us all to see and the £10 million (don't know this is a true figure or not - just hear say on this forum) that keeps getting bandied about on this site. My own view is Sam will get to greedy for his own good and end up a big loser. He is dealing with a savvy self made billionaire here in Tan not some wet under the ears mid 20's something youngster just out of University collecting daddies inheritance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

think your spot on there...

and that post was very good.