Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mrs Wilts is home

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 am

My mrs has been allowed out of hospital for the weekend. She's still not very well but her consultant allowed her home yesterday. My kids (and the dog) were so chuffed to see her when they got home from school (the dog was at home). Got to take her back sunday night for further treatment. Hopefully by next weekend she will be home for good. In the meantime I'm in charge of cooking and cleaning......

Re: Mrs Wilts is home

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 am

good news m8. :thumbup:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 am

ATB,Gareth and your missus. :thumbup:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am

atb best gareth to you and your family

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:My mrs has been allowed out of hospital for the weekend. She's still not very well but her consultant allowed her home yesterday. My kids (and the dog) were so chuffed to see her when they got home from school (the dog was at home). Got to take her back sunday night for further treatment. Hopefully by next weekend she will be home for good. In the meantime I'm in charge of cooking and cleaning......

good news gareth....no excellent news...and just remember these simple words.......ANYONE FANCY A DOMINNOS.... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 am

Great news for you and her.Especially the dog I suspect, get some decent food now??? :ayatollah: :D

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 am

krabb wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:My mrs has been allowed out of hospital for the weekend. She's still not very well but her consultant allowed her home yesterday. My kids (and the dog) were so chuffed to see her when they got home from school (the dog was at home). Got to take her back sunday night for further treatment. Hopefully by next weekend she will be home for good. In the meantime I'm in charge of cooking and cleaning......

good news gareth....no excellent news...and just remember these simple words.......ANYONE FANCY A DOMINNOS.... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got any discount codes? :lol:

Just a shame she has to back tomorrow evening. Hopefully though she can home for good on Wednesday or Thursday.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 am

glas wrote:Great news for you and her.Especially the dog I suspect, get some decent food now??? :ayatollah: :D

She can't cook or do anything until her medication is sorted. It is as much as she can do to get dressed and go downstairs.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
krabb wrote:

Just a shame she has to back tomorrow evening. Hopefully though she can home for good on Wednesday or Thursday.

I've got some Pizza hut delivery discount coes that came through the door the other day :D

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Great news! I wish your family the best. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
krabb wrote:

just get the bloody pizzas :D :D ....hope all goes well for your wife :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: