Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reflection of 2011/2012

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 am

What was our best performance? (Including Carling Cup and FA Cup)
Im defo going for Liverpool. Never been so proud. If it was league it be Southampton (Home)

What was our worst performance?
West Ham Home/Hull City Home..

Favourite game? Blackburn Carling Cup? Done it for Speedo and we outclassed Blackburn.
(Also choose favourite home and favourite away)
Favourite home? Palace (League)
Favourie away? Reading followed by Bristol City.

Best goal?
Hudson against Derby! Whittinghams vs Reading was almost there until Captainos! ;)

Your player of the season?
Ben Turner. I was going to say Joe Mason but Im a huge fan of Big Ben! :ayatollah:

Re: Reflection of 2011/2012

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 am

2 words... Vuckic Ayatollah

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 am

Didn't fill it out ;)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:48 am

Best performances in the league: Reading (H), Southampton (H), Middlesbrough (A)
Best performances in the cup: Blackburn (H), Liverpool

Worst performances in the league: Brighton (H), Blackpool (H), Leicester (A), Watford (H), Hull (H)
Worst performance in the cup: Burnley (H) - So f*cking boring. :lol:

Favourite game: Liverpool, Palace (H) in the Carling Cup
Favourie away games: Reading, West Brom, Bristol, Blackpool, Middlesbrough, Palace (league)

Best goals: Whittingham v Reading, Hudson v Derby, Turner & Mason v Liverpool, Cowie v Palace, Conway v Portsmouth (93RD MINUTE WINNER!!!) :lol:

Best atmosphere: Reading (A), West Ham (A) in the play-offs 3-0 played absolutely shit and sung all game.

Funniest moment: Vuckic ayatollah attempts v Peterborough, the fat ginger c**t in Reading away with his blonde mouthy slapper :lol:

Players of the season: I think my top 3 would be, 1. Turner - 2. Mason - 3.Gunnarsson :ayatollah: