Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Selling My Soul

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

As Annis knows I was/am in the Blue Camp but as time has gone on I am seriously starting to mellow.

When it first all came out I was angry, very angry, I could not believe it, Red, I wont support a team that plays
in Red, that's Liverpool, I hate them, Bristol City, I hate them etc etc.

I was tamping boys and girls make no mistake, my brother was more relaxed, I couldn't believe it, I thought he was a prick,
a traitor, how the f**k can you support the Reds bro I said.

'There is more things in life to worry about ' he said, whatever i said.

My father first took us to watch Cardiff is the late 80's, by the 1992-1993 season we were season ticket holders. From 1992 till today Cardiff City has been a massive part of our family and this will continue.

Cardiff City FC its inked onto mine and my brothers bodies and nobody can take that away.

I am not happy in the slightest and do not trust Vincent Tan at all and even though I respect Sam for my own reasons
I am angry with him to.

My Father is now Dead, I do not want Cardiff City to be dead to.

and that is why ladies and gentleman I am going to reluctantly carry on supporting Cardiff City
and am not going to Protest as I seriously worry about the future if we f**k Tan off.

I feel like I am a sell out, but I feel like its the only way we can continue with club, I think protests are
going to be negative.

I urge everyone to stick with it and hopefully common sense will prevail and we will be blue again.

Until then, we have to suck it and see boys and girls, no alternative.

:( :ayatollah:

Re: Selling My Soul

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

know where your comin from - i hate the thought of celebrating a home goal from a team in red. Makes me want to vomit. But what else can you do on a sat afternoon? Still undecided but thats better than where i was 2 weeks ago when it was total aabsence from CCS. Not sure where my head will be in 3 weeks time

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Top post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:As Annis knows I was/am in the Blue Camp but as time has gone on I am seriously starting to mellow.

When it first all came out I was angry, very angry, I could not believe it, Red, I wont support a team that plays

I was tamping boys and girls make no mistake, my brother was more relaxed, I couldn't believe it, I thought he was a prick,

My father first took us to watch Cardiff is the late 80's, by the 1992-1993 season we were season ticket holders. From 1992 till today Cardiff City has been a massive part of our family and this will continue.

Cardiff City FC its inked onto mine and my brothers bodies and nobody can take that away.

I am not happy in the slightest and do not trust Vincent Tan at all and even though I respect Sam for my own reasons
I am angry with him to.

and that is why ladies and gentleman I am going to reluctantly carry on supporting Cardiff City
and am not going to Protest as I seriously worry about the future if we f**k Tan off.

I feel like I am a sell out, but I feel like its the only way we can continue with club, I think protests are
going to be negative.

I urge everyone to stick with it and hopefully common sense will prevail and we will be blue again.

You're no sell out. Cardiff City is your team. Enjoy the ride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:As Annis knows I was/am in the Blue Camp but as time has gone on I am seriously starting to mellow.

I am angry with him to.

going to be negative.

There will always be a seat in the pub for you mate ;)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

excellent comments.

cardiff will be around long after VT, and the next owners will be heroes when they bring blue back.

As long as we have a team to support on a Saturday afternoon I'm happy (or Monday night once we're in the premiership) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Its painfull but we have got to stick with it.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

You've just summed up just how about 99% of fans feel there including me! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: