Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blurred or is it blind vision !?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Current situation seems to be that we have a Chief Exec in Alan Whiteley who cannot answer direct questions other than by retorting that he doesnt know the answer to that question and additionally , bangs on about Tan's vision as opposed to any business plan that would stand up to financial scrutiny .

All the 'promised land' investment is supposedly reliant on Langston being sorted . What if Langtson isn't sorted ? The rebranding has gone ahead , the red kit and beermat are up and running , we're accruing yet more debt in the form of 7% interest on Tan's cash ! If Langston isn't settled do I understand correctly that none of this debt & accrued/accruing interest will be turned into equity ?

How swiftly does Langston have to be sorted ? Is MMs transfer loot reliant upon Langston being settled before he can spend !?
Why isnt the red kit & beermat reliant upon Langston being sorted !?

Wake up gentlemen , I appreciate we're over a barrel here , but Vincent Tan is treating the club , it's officials , it's employees and it's fans with nothing but disdain . Is all this change necessary or realistic or is it nothing more than one man's blurred or even blind vision ?

I can appreciate many fans see we have little alternative but to go along with Tan's 'VISION' , despite the fact that it's unnecessarily changing so much of our tradition for one man's whim , but ffs lets try and keep the one thing we still can , lets keep some pride .This guys walking all over us , despite the efforts of club officials , it's evident that no one in s Wales has a pharkin clue whats happening .

Vincent Tan is simply doing what he's doing to Cardiff City , thats the Cardiff City , we still all love by the way , because he can , it's a distant toy he can play with irrespective of the views of those who see it as something far more meaningful . High time we worked together and put on a united front . What he's doing is unnacceptable and frankly we should tell him so .

I don't like the guy , I dont like what he's doing to this club and quite frankly - this will be tough to swallow for many - I'd rather see Cardiff City , in blue , with a Bluebird on the shirt , playing in the Welsh Premier League than playing in his nursery with no guarantee of EPL football !

Re: Blurred or is it blind vision !?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Have u ever thought that they have got everyone to Blame Langston, so all the attention is taken off them.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85142 The ones to blame.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Coco wrote:Current situation seems to be that we have a Chief Exec in Alan Whiteley who cannot answer direct questions other than by retorting that he doesnt know the answer to that question and additionally , bangs on about Tan's vision as opposed to any business plan that would stand up to financial scrutiny .

All the 'promised land' investment is supposedly reliant on Langston being sorted . What if Langtson isn't sorted ? The rebranding has gone ahead , the red kit and beermat are up and running , we're accruing yet more debt in the form of 7% interest on Tan's cash ! If Langston isn't settled do I understand correctly that none of this debt & accrued/accruing interest will be turned into equity ?

How swiftly does Langston have to be sorted ? Is MMs transfer loot reliant upon Langston being settled before he can spend !?
Why isnt the red kit & beermat reliant upon Langston being sorted !?
Wake up gentlemen , I appreciate we're over a barrel here , but Vincent Tan is treating the club , it's officials , it's employees and it's fans with nothing but disdain . Is all this change necessary or realistic or is it nothing more than one man's blurred or even blind vision ?

I can appreciate many fans see we have little alternative but to go along with Tan's 'VISION' , despite the fact that it's unnecessarily changing so much of our tradition for one man's whim , but ffs lets try and keep the one thing we still can , lets keep some pride .This guys walking all over us , despite the efforts of club officials , it's evident that no one in s Wales has a pharkin clue whats happening .

Vincent Tan is simply doing what he's doing to Cardiff City , thats the Cardiff City , we still all love by the way , because he can , it's a distant toy he can play with irrespective of the views of those who see it as something far more meaningful . High time we worked together and put on a united front . What he's doing is unnacceptable and frankly we should tell him so .

I don't like the guy , I dont like what he's doing to this club and quite frankly - this will be tough to swallow for many - I'd rather see Cardiff City , in blue , with a Bluebird on the shirt , playing in the Welsh Premier League than playing in his nursery with no guarantee of EPL football !

That is the most shocking thing really that the change has happened before any agreement between VT and Langstone has happened

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 pm

put them on newsnight, with (axeman )might get anwser's? :D