Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why couldn't there be even a little blue..?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 pm

whether its his favourite colour, lucky colour or the colour of love the fact is that surely VT would have everyones support if he could compromise with the fans..?

IMO these last few weeks of infighting could have easily been 'nipped in the bud' if communication was much better.

In a strange kinda way it comes across as VT just wants to create an agruement between us all just for the sake of it.

Re: Why couldn't there be even a little blue..?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Angry Man wrote:whether its his favourite colour, lucky colour or the colour of love the fact is that surely VT would have everyones support if he could compromise with the fans..?

IMO these last few weeks of infighting could have easily been 'nipped in the bud' if communication was much better.

In a strange kinda way it comes across as VT just wants to create an agruement between us all just for the sake of it.

Yeh, of course he does.

Angry Man wrote:whether its his favourite colour, lucky colour or the colour of love the fact is that surely VT would have everyones support if he could compromise with the fans..?

yeah agree with you

BigGwynram wrote:

Yeh, of course he does.

well why do it then Gwyn..? why make us all turn on each other..?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Problem is people can't accept people's views, if it was the kit change it would be something else. Lack of respect from our fans to other fans has dissapointed me more than Tan and the rebrand.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Problem is people can't accept people's views, if it was the kit change it would be something else. Lack of respect from our fans to other fans has dissapointed me more than Tan and the rebrand.

and that goes from both sides but none of this would have happened had the club worked with the fans rather than what seems like going behind their back. Personally Im getting sick of the red/blue arguement and what is annoying me more now is just the utter contempt board members have for the fans. Yes it is their club but we are the customers and customer feedback wheather its positive or negative is always beneficial for the business

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Problem is people can't accept people's views, if it was the kit change it would be something else. Lack of respect from our fans to other fans has dissapointed me more than Tan and the rebrand.

and that goes from both sides but none of this would have happened had the club worked with the fans rather than what seems like going behind their back. Personally Im getting sick of the red/blue arguement and what is annoying me more now is just the utter contempt board members have for the fans. Yes it is their club but we are the customers and customer feedback wheather its positive or negative is always beneficial for the business

Indeed but it doesn't detract from the original point.