Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO rhys1927ccfc

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I will send you another in a min , but here is one for now. just take the Dragon off the flag and replace it with Bluebird
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FAO rhys1927ccfc

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I will have a go but it looks pretty hard now seeing it, try another thread something like FAO any photoshop experts. :lol:

I'll have a bash at it though :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 pm

with this one extend the spear for flag pole and put a BlueBird on the flag again like the other one, and of course make the Dragon Red. and put it in the middle of a Shield .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 pm

what a load of shit :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 pm

f**k this mate I really can't do it, only started playing around with it yesterday to change something and ended up mocking up a badge and tons of kits. :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Angry Man wrote:what a load of shit :lol:

Im glad you Identify with it, Now I do believe you would shovel shit :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:f**k this mate I really can't do it, only started playing around with it yesterday to change something and ended up mocking up a badge and tons of kits. :lol:

Ok fine no problem.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

as long as it paid the bills then I would as I value personal responsibility towards your family

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

as long as it paid the bills then I would as I value personal responsibility towards your family

Your not on your own , many people would do the same, But for most of the time shit dont pay the bills.
and this is not the thead for the work thing, this was just a thread for Rhys, about a dragon which is on the flag of my country and if you are Welsh is your, Nice to hear you run it down some kind of Welshman :( you are.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 pm

i love these f.a.o, and you get a load of viewers. nosey bastards on here, :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:i love these f.a.o, and you get a load of viewers. nosey bastards on here, :lol:

Is that why you drop in ? :lol: just joking :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Your not on your own , many people would do the same, But for most of the time shit dont pay the bills.
and this is not the thead for the work thing, this was just a thread for Rhys, about a dragon which is on the flag of my country and if you are Welsh is your, Nice to hear you run it down some kind of Welshman :( you are.

You were the one who brought work into this thread not me. We are not a national team and personally I've had a f**k full of dragons already

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i love these f.a.o, and you get a load of viewers. nosey bastards on here, :lol:

Is that why you drop in ? :lol: just joking :lol: :lol:

yeah.f.a.o, we all look :lol: next time im going to put , private message for annis, and carl,and i bet us nosey bastards will look :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:with this one extend the spear for flag pole and put a BlueBird on the flag again like the other one, and of course make the Dragon Red. and put it in the middle of a Shield .

The best I could do: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:with this one extend the spear for flag pole and put a BlueBird on the flag again like the other one, and of course make the Dragon Red. and put it in the middle of a Shield .

The best I could do: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I will send you another in a min , but here is one for now. just take the Dragon off the flag and replace it with Bluebird

My try: :?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 am

adz-a32 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I will send you another in a min , but here is one for now. just take the Dragon off the flag and replace it with Bluebird

You're better than me anyway. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

You're better than me anyway. :lol: :lol:

At least I didn't get laughed at for using MS Word. :lol: :lol: