Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TENNIS ELBOW PAINFUL AS

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I think I got tennis elbow, watched eight hours of it, fifteen cans of bow and my elbow is f*cking killing me.

Re: TENNIS ELBOW PAINFUL AS

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm

What about your neck? :roll:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm

gwyn, 2 sports i cant watch, tennis and golf. sorry 3 , cricket. most boring sports ever, oh and grand prix :roll:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:gwyn, 2 sports i cant watch, tennis and golf. sorry 3 , cricket. most boring sports ever, oh and grand prix :roll:

Snooker. Paint dry!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 pm

F1 MAKES ME GIDDY :shock:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:gwyn, 2 sports i cant watch, tennis and golf. sorry 3 , cricket. most boring sports ever, oh and grand prix :roll:

is golf and grand pricks sport???????? :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

I've got tennis elbow in my left arm and golfer's elbow in my right, it's no joke. :old: :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 pm

nobber wrote:I've got tennis elbow in my left arm and golfer's elbow in my right, it's no joke. :old: :evil:

Being serious, do you know the difference ?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 pm

How f**king spooky, I click on this thread and look what ad I get :? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
nobber wrote:I've got tennis elbow in my left arm and golfer's elbow in my right, it's no joke. :old: :evil:

Yes Gwyn, below the elbow on the left and above on the right.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 pm

nobber wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Yes Gwyn, below the elbow on the left and above on the right.

Not quite and almost there, you can have them both actually on the same elbow at the same time, it is a form of tendinitis caused by the rotation type action, tennis affects the lateral Outer) side and golf affects the inner (medial side) just think of the action involved in both, some of the worse ones i saw in my profesion were the tennis elbow cause by repetitive action of checkout girls doing the scanning and twisting the product passed the bar cod reader, mad/.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

What do you recommend to cure tennis elbow Gwyn. Stop wanking?. Serious now it is painful.I went to Cardiff Bay Chiropractor. He used a electric gadget called inter x. Sorted it .The guy who owns it is called Ben anyone with any back ache or neck etc he is the man to adjust you .

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 am

cardiff yid wrote:What do you recommend to cure tennis elbow Gwyn. Stop wanking?. Serious now it is painful.I went to Cardiff Bay Chiropractor. He used a electric gadget called inter x. Sorted it .The guy who owns it is called Ben anyone with any back ache or neck etc he is the man to adjust you .

Get a really good tennis elbow strap, fit it just under the painful area, what this does in technical terms is change the origin location of the muscle/tendon so that the inflamed area gets a rest and the tension is place lower down on an area that can cope, I had the condition and also treated it, it can be a real tw*t.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 am

BigGwynram wrote:I think I got tennis elbow, watched eight hours of it, fifteen cans of bow and my elbow is f*cking killing me.

Yer I think I got the Same in my elbow, but its my wrist, that hurts even more ,cos I only watch the ladys Tennis :shock: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks for the advice Gwyn. I haven't got it at the moment but I know it can flare up again.I do use a martial art technique using a broom handle . To straighten the muscle. I think it all started road cycling some years back from over gripping the handlebars, I have learnt to relax more now which is better . I know a lot of bricklayers get it from placing blocks down.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:What do you recommend to cure tennis elbow Gwyn. Stop wanking?. Serious now it is painful.I went to Cardiff Bay Chiropractor. He used a electric gadget called inter x. Sorted it .The guy who owns it is called Ben anyone with any back ache or neck etc he is the man to adjust you .

Get a really good tennis elbow strap, fit it just under the painful area, what this does in technical terms is change the origin location of the muscle/tendon so that the inflamed area gets a rest and the tension is place lower down on an area that can cope, I had the condition and also treated it, it can be a real tw*t.

im printing this thread off and taking it around my doctors this morning and thrust it under the bitches nose
wankers cramp my arse

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:04 am

True this , i used to play badmington at a high level , could not lift my arm with pain , tennis elblow , but no it was golfers elbow caused by wait for it .....................biting my nails down to the bottom and them producing a poison that went up to the elbow - true story - :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:How f**king spooky, I click on this thread and look what ad I get :? :?

Why not get an ad-blocker? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: