Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE ALTERNATIVE PLAN

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:This so called plan b was posted on another thread and he got a few comments of support so obviously decided it was worthy of a thread of its own. Nice sentiment but thats all it is. Nowhere near a plan of any sorts, just pipe dreams.

No different to the club then,didn't they admit there was no business pl :ayatollah: an?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 am

dazzyt wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:This so called plan b was posted on another thread and he got a few comments of support so obviously decided it was worthy of a thread of its own. Nice sentiment but thats all it is. Nowhere near a plan of any sorts, just pipe dreams.

No different to the club then,didn't they admit there was no business pl :ayatollah: an?

Dazzy, the answer was its one mans Vision :lol:

I have to laugh other wise I will cry.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am

dazzyt wrote:

Not really. There is a plan it's just the rebranding part that hasnt been fully explained or understood. The 100m is the basis of the plan. Now whether you buy into it is a different matter and of course oppinions differ. Still more substance to it than lets go back to blue, cut our costs and all will magically become fine.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 am

Stop the world, i want to get off!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:
Forever Blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Dazzy, the answer was its one mans Vision :lol:

I have to laugh other wise I will cry.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Not really. There is a plan it's just the rebranding part that hasnt been fully explained or understood. The 100m is the basis of the plan. Now whether you buy into it is a different matter and of course oppinions differ. Still more substance to it than lets go back to blue, cut our costs and all will magically become fine.

As in we want Bellamy but we ain't paying for him?,100m we have don't we.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
The Voice of Reason wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:And the debt?

Well, taking on more millions more at 7% seems much more risky to me.

I meant dealing with the current debt?

Severe cost cutting and paying reasonable wages a la Jacks would at least stop it getting bigger.

you forget swans went into admin so started from scratch! we have debts off 40mil + vts cash so cannot compare , cost cutting means all saleable players gone only mimimal wage players in so take ten yrs at least to sort out if we manage it!!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

As in we want Bellamy but we ain't paying for him?,100m we have don't we.

However much money we have I don't see the sense in throwing It away a la dave jones. If we want Bellamy then like any target we will have a max price/cost. I dont see Bellers as a get at any price player. Besides if we are effectively entering into negotiations why would we start of by showing our hand?