Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie in Talks About his Future

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Sky sports just said that Cardiff are in talks with Robert Earnshaw about his future on his way out maybe? :?:

Re: Earnie in Talks About his Future

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Sky sports just said that Cardiff are in talks with Robert Earnshaw about his future on his way out maybe? :?:

As much as Malky 4 weeks ago publicly stated Earnie is part of his plans for next season, Earnie was always going to leave as he never figured in Malky's plans last season and wants first team football.

Good luck to u Earnie and thanks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Agreed If malky doesnt intend on playing earnie next season i would rather him leave so we can spend the money on 1 or even 2 fresh strikers
Good luck Earnie :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Agreed If malky doesnt intend on playing earnie next season i would rather him leave so we can spend the money on 1 or even 2 fresh strikers
Good luck Earnie :ayatollah:

And save £13,000 basic wages a week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:18 pm

He got treated terrible last season by MALKY, the guy is a City legend, best of luck Earnie, I hope you don't come back to bite us on the arse again !

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Simply no where near good enough, be great to get him off the wage bill.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Would cut the wage bill massively so if he's not going to play i'd prefer him to leave. Good luck to him wherever he goes anyway. :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78pnqW-Mv8 :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 pm

League 1 at best I reckon. Legend though and if he goes i hope he scores bags of goals

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

How can you say he got treated Badly, he wasnt good enough and thats malkys job topick the BEST TEAM he might be a city legend but legends dont win promotion Quality does which is what we need

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Sky sports just said that Cardiff are in talks with Robert Earnshaw about his future on his way out maybe? :?:

It will be a sad day when Earnie leaves ,but he needs first team football... :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Simply no where near good enough, be great to get him off the wage bill.

Scored the goals when he got chance to play in a few games. Then he got frozen out and only managed to get a bit of time play in a handful of games at the end of the season. When he had a steady run he scored but people seem to judge him on the fact he hardly was noticed in the end. I just have a feeling he would have scored more than one goal in fifthteen games like someone else we know.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:How can you say he got treated Badly, he wasnt good enough and thats malkys job topick the BEST TEAM he might be a city legend but legends dont win promotion Quality does which is what we need

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Simply no where near good enough, be great to get him off the wage bill.

Scored the goals when he got chance to play in a few games. Then he got frozen out and only managed to get a bit of time play in a handful of games at the end of the season. When he had a steady run he scored but people seem to judge him on the fact he hardly was noticed in the end. I just have a feeling he would have scored more than one goal in fifthteen games like someone else we know.

To greedy, unable to hold the ball up, unable to bring others into the game, poor work ethic (even in 10min cameos), no arial ability, pace gone. I don't see what he offers and certainly don't see this as a earnie v miller debate as we need to look at better players than both. As an asset from the bench miller wins hands down tho.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Sad to hear this :cry:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I like Earnie, and Miller for that matter, but I do think there is £38k per week that could be spent on securing more goals

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Hope so. No time for sentiment! He's not good enough. Was a mistake bringing him back in the first place.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks for coming back Earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Sorry it has not worked out for both parties.

Good luck and all that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Earnie and Darcy to Sheffield Wednesday and Possibly?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 pm

well i hate to say . i was right. when we resinged earnie 99% on here were over the moon. i said. what a bad signing. earnie aint that 19 yr old kid anymore. he never played . because he wasnt good enough. yes i love earnie. city legend. but your hearts ruled your head. its dog eat dog this football lark, bye earnie thanks for everything :wave:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

People shouting 'He never got a chance'.. He didnt because hes not good enough. Hes poor at this level. It was good to see him in the shirt again. If your a team chasing promotion or play offs you ent going to do it with him. Im sorry we can easily progress without him. No Losss whatsoever. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 am

Miller got 17 chances to score a goal from the start, how many did Earnie get in that barren spell ?

Bad management, if you were in any other profession and your work colleague failed 17 times to deliver and your boss didn't give you a shot, how would your confidence be ?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 am

The Trooper wrote:Miller got 17 chances to score a goal from the start, how many did Earnie get in that barren spell ?

Bad management, if you were in any other profession and your work colleague failed 17 times to deliver and your boss didn't give you a shot, how would your confidence be ?

This :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 am

Not one of MM favourites so didnt get a chance - hopefully he will move to US or iv 1 , bet Sheff wed sign him and he scores loads

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 am

Criminal that donkey Rudy was further up the pecking order than Earnie

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 pm

No get rid of miller instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Earnie's a true cardiff legend and will always be my favorite cardiff player of all time if he leaves then the best of luck to him and if that team start him he will score bags of goals for them :ayatollah: Still can't belive what little respect he gets from a suprisely large amount of users on this board

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People shouting 'He never got a chance'.. He didnt because hes not good enough. Hes poor at this level. It was good to see him in the shirt again. If your a team chasing promotion or play offs you ent going to do it with him. Im sorry we can easily progress without him. No Losss whatsoever. :ayatollah:

You ain't gunna do it with miller thats for sure :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm

phildavies wrote:No get rid of miller instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Earnie's a true cardiff legend and will always be my favorite cardiff player of all time if he leaves then the best of luck to him and if that team start him he will score bags of goals for them :ayatollah: Still can't belive what little respect he gets from a suprisely large amount of users on this board

I loved Earnie back in the day

That day has been and gone

Maybe he WILL score bags of goals if he gets more starts...

But it wont be in the Championship. He's just not good enough