Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter the welsh spirit will be too much for you

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

listen to this - apologies for it coming from A jackland choir but if it dont make the hairs on the back of yer neck stand out, then you dont understand the welsh and if you dont understand us f**k off before our passion boils over then god f*cking help you cos no fucker else will :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPulya1 ... re=related

Re: Peter the welsh spirit will be too much for you

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm

a cracking song that, and based on a very sad story. :cry:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

rob wrote:a cracking song that, and based on a very sad story. :cry:

Makes my toes curl butt

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:listen to this - apologies for it coming from A jackland choir but if it dont make the hairs on the back of yer neck stand out, then you dont understand the welsh and if you dont understand us f**k off before our passion boils over then god f*cking help you cos no fucker else will :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPulya1 ... re=related

well done beautiful :( :( :(

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

byron moreno wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:listen to this - apologies for it coming from A jackland choir but if it dont make the hairs on the back of yer neck stand out, then you dont understand the welsh and if you dont understand us f**k off before our passion boils over then god f*cking help you cos no fucker else will :lol: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPulya1 ... re=related

well done beautiful :( :( :(

I dont think he's really grasped it yet see butt. If your Welsh you'll know what I mean. Like that feeling u had yesterday when those Welsh Guards walked around our pitch - that feeling, thats what we are all about.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Passion ,Proud and Patriotic i think you are looking for :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Jez wrote:Passion ,Proud and Patriotic i think you are looking for :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmm, hwyl :lol: oh aye all 3. Then u get an Englishman who comes in and fucks our club up - red rag to a bull luv ;) Well up until now the bull is only scraping his hoof in the dirt. Wait till the fucker decides to charge :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Jez wrote:Passion ,Proud and Patriotic i think you are looking for :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmm, hwyl :lol: oh aye all 3. Then u get an Englishman who comes in and fucks our club up - red rag to a bull luv ;) Well up until now the bull is only scraping his hoof in the dirt. Wait till the fucker decides to charge :lol:

You seem very wound up today lol i think i would love to lock you in a cage with PR for an hour - let you have a little chat with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Jez wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

You seem very wound up today lol i think i would love to lock you in a cage with PR for an hour - let you have a little chat with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

I''d slice the fuckers throat from ear to ear with the edge of my tongue luv. I got a sharp tongue It's a bit sharper than my literary finger ;) always fancied a bit of cage fighting ;) :lol: