Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff look to sign big players

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Rumours are circling that Cardiff City have bid for Real Madrid trio Pepe, Ronaldo and Casillas. The deal is said to be worth 250k for all three. The Malaysian Red plastics are looking to finally tap into their 1M pound warchest.

I know it's vastly below the asking price but at least they are trying to sign players, yes?

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: Cardiff look to sign big players

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 pm

pathetic

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Rumours are circling that Cardiff City have bid for Real Madrid trio Pepe, Ronaldo and Casillas. The deal is said to be worth 250k for all three. The Malaysian Red plastics are looking to finally tap into their 1M pound warchest.

I know it's vastly below the asking price but at least they are trying to sign players, yes?

Keep taking the pills you old git

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:31 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:pathetic

Completely agree, we'd be looking at 100m for just Ronaldo. They have to up the offer in my opinion, lets see what these Malaysians real intentions are.

:old: :old:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Completely agree, we'd be looking at 100m for just Ronaldo. They have to up the offer in my opinion, lets see what these Malaysians real intentions are.

Give it a rest you sad un-educated fool

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

what a f*cking dickhead

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Roy wrote:

This has gone right over your head, however, alas I am the un-educated one.

:old:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Well we got to applaud them on one thing havent we mate.. they got rid of Daya!!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Boring

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 pm

wayne wrote:Boring

Same old story with the Malaysians, Noone, Sordell and probably Bellamy. We need to see proper signings SOON.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm

I think he meant you

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Yes 1948 can't wait, I heard that Messi is good too, I'll stop going down the City if we don't get any of those can't wait for the prem to see Gerrard, Rooney and the likes of Van Persie woop :old: :old: :old: :old:

PLASTIC ARMY :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Roy wrote:

This has gone right over your head, however, alas I am the un-educated one.

:old:

Correct

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Yes 1948 can't wait, I heard that Messi is good too, I'll stop going down the City if we don't get any of those can't wait for the prem to see Gerrard, Rooney and the likes of Van Persie woop :old: :old: :old: :old:

PLASTIC ARMY :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

We already see Adam Rooney and Anthony Gerrard!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy4: :sleepy1:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Rumours are circling that Cardiff City have bid for Real Madrid trio Pepe, Ronaldo and Casillas. The deal is said to be worth 250k for all three. The Malaysian Red plastics are looking to finally tap into their 1M pound warchest.

What a pathetic comment why don't you clear off you waste of space.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Wanker

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

yawn :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

your doing my heading now shut up like you cant change it can you were red now nothing can change that so pull yourself together ya dick!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm

so why did they get rid of the beast, surely there is no bigger player than him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm

You spelt "Im an attention seeking whore" wrong

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

earnieblue wrote:

Keep taking the pills you old git

Cancel that stop taking the pills you old git :D

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm

well if we need to sign a spunk gargler i think 1948 will be top of the list!!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

wayne wrote:Boring

Same old story with the Malaysians, Noone, Sordell and probably Bellamy. We need to see proper signings SOON.

Such a bellend

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:well if we need to sign a spunk gargler i think 1948 will be top of the list!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 pm

I really cant believe you lot take it serious. Get a f**king life the lot of you. Have no sense of humour. :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I really cant believe you lot take it serious. Get a f**king life the lot of you. Have no sense of humour. :roll:

I don't think anyone is taking him seriously anymore.....You want the posters to get a sense of humor? I want '48 to get a sense of humor. His act is old, and a bore.

But I am sure he will come back with some awesome reply like..."Shut up, your a *****". or "your a plastic", or some other post of tired worn out rubbish.

I actually voted "no ban" during the poll.....reconsidered now.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:12 am

What a cock, not even funny

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 am

What a tool

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:10 am

You lot really need to chill. You lot are grumpy w*****s.