Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Downloading films/tv shows

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 pm

I know how to watch films online, streaming them with sites like 1channel.ch.

But what's the best sites to download films and tv box sets free? Hoping you'll recommend a website that will not fill my computer with virus' malware and spyware.

I know I should buy them legally from a shop, but we are in a recession and I'm not spending my way out of it!

Cheers lads

Re: Downloading films/tv shows

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Gavlar wrote:I know how to watch films online, streaming them with sites like 1channel.ch.

But what's the best sites to download films and tv box sets free? Hoping you'll recommend a website that will not fill my computer with virus' malware and spyware.

I know I should buy them legally from a shop, but we are in a recession and I'm not spending my way out of it!

Cheers lads

Asking how to break the law on a public forum aint the brightest thing to do ;)

There are a lot of website that host torrents or magnet links to all sorts of content , am not going to post links due to legality but a few seconds on google should enlighten you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Im sure that the anti piracy people have bigger fish to fry than someone making enquiries into doing it

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

isohunt.com
Pirate bay - you have to enter this ip though http://194.71.107.82/.

disclaimer - I am not held responsible for the use of these websites I am only posting them as reference and can not be held responsible for the use of these links. I in no way condone illegal activitys :-).