Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IF YOU LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT, YOU,RE GONNA LOVE

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 am

One simple method this government can do to get people into work. SPEND MONEY INSTEAD OF CUTTING EVERYTHING.

Yes some cuts were necessary but they've ruined this economy.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:21 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:One simple method this government can do to get people into work. SPEND MONEY INSTEAD OF CUTTING EVERYTHING.

Yes some cuts were necessary but they've ruined this economy.

With all the people coming here from other parts of Europe , they need houses too.
You wouldnt believe how many jobs and the off spin from building new houses would help.
For a Start all our Sparks Brickies and Plumbers and chips would be employed, then you have there Go fetch its.

Then you have all the meterials that are need by these people, so industries would also start to get orders. Then other people who supply Industries also get more jobs that need to be filled, Then these people who now have money can now also buy things cos they now have more money , so that in turn means people buy more industries need to produce more, and can invest more to develop more. I could go on but ,Im sure you get the picture.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 am

how much in percentage does the company get back of the hourly rate payed to you and the worker in tax relief because one job pays two people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

The government plan to axe housing benefit for all under 25s even those with children saying they can live at home. The only ones probably affect will are the ones who deserve housing

The addicts who get extra housing points that keep them as priority housing and the trouble makers who know how to use and abuse the system will continue as they are now taking the piss..

That is assuming you are lucky enough to get a property in the first place because they only thing you get for being a decent human being on the housing lists is last place !

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 am

earnieblue wrote:My daughter is a teacher of welsh and english the only work she could find over here was supply work,know she teaches english in a private school in china,Thanks uk goverment for driving my only daughter to the other side of the world :evil:

In the 21st century people from many countries move around the world to obtain work. A prime example is the eastern europeans who have learnt to speak English, got of their arses and moved here to work, very often doing jobs that certain peoeple here carnt get their fat arses out of bed to do. I remember a few months ago on BBC Wales news on TV a young girl moaning that she had passed all her exams but couldnt find a job after numerous applications and that it was so boring sat at home all day, why didnt she get of her fat arse and do some voluntary work to get experience or learn another language and move abroad for work. I go to Italy regularly and there are quite alot of eastern europeans and people from the former Yugoslavian states there who have put themselves out to learn Italian, English and German in order to get jobs in the tourist industry. Very much like the senario with British footballers, how many go to play abroad and of those who do how many stick it out. We need to get away from the Great Britain attitude and realise that the world is a much bigger place.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 pm

if you are paying someone a hourly amount how much are you getting.......for the same hour :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:heres just a simple of companies paying their drivers less than my rate:

http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj ... j=CAT/7015

http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj ... j=CAT/6690

so very strange that your homework didn't pick these up and then again........ :lol:

well for £2 an hour more in cardiff wouldnt waste my time applying for those
there probably doing exactly the same thing you are

:lol: you like your assumptions dont you. Face facts your arguement is flawed and I've proven that to be the case. It wont be long until the stewards at the ground are on my books so you will need to speak nicely to me soon ;)

Dream on Adam, that will never happen, you may kid yourself but you wont kid anyone else and obviously haven't been talking to the right people, surprising mind , because I'm sure your name is top of the list for those the club would like to help and look after.After all, I'm sure none of them read this message board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 pm

bluewho wrote:The government plan to axe housing benefit for all under 25s even those with children saying they can live at home. The only ones probably affect will are the ones who deserve housing

The addicts who get extra housing points that keep them as priority housing and the trouble makers who know how to use and abuse the system will continue as they are now taking the piss..

That is assuming you are lucky enough to get a property in the first place because they only thing you get for being a decent human being on the housing lists is last place !

What a ridiculous statement to make drug addicts do not get extra housing points to make them priority, here is a list of what constitutes priority need for housing:
•You have dependent children.
•You (or somebody living with you) are pregnant.
•You have become homeless due to domestic violence (whether you are a man or a woman).
•You have become homeless due to an emergency such as a fire or flood.
•You are aged 16 or 17 years.
•You are leaving care and are aged between 18 and 21.
•You are aged between 18 and 21 and are at particular risk of sexual or financial exploitation.
•You are homeless on leaving the armed forces.
•You are homeless on being released from prison.
•You are vulnerable as a result of old age, mental illness or handicap, physical disability, chronic illness (including AIDS and HIV related illnesses) .