Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT, YOU,RE GONNA LOVE

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm

BEING HOMLESS, AND MY POOR LITTLE SON AND DAUGHTER HAS ONLY THIS tw*t TO LOOK FORWARD TO ? :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: IF YOU LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT, YOU,RE GONNA LOVE

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 pm

ALL THIS FROM A tw*t THAT RUNS OUR COUNTRY , BUT CANT EVEN REMEMBER TO TAKE HIS OWN CHILD HOME FROM THE PUB !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 pm

if you faced being homeless you would get your lazy ass to work!!!! :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Angry its not always about being lazy there is not a lot out there,by the way i work :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:BEING HOMLESS, AND MY POOR LITTLE SON AND DAUGHTER HAS ONLY THIS tw*t TO LOOK FORWARD TO ? :twisted:

sorry...but is that real ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:38 pm

earnieblue wrote:Angry its not always about being lazy there is not a lot out there,by the way i work :lol:

hundreds of people have turned down work this week in favour of setting down and watching Jeremy Kyle the lazy gets!!!! :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Angry its not always about being lazy there is not a lot out there,by the way i work :lol:

hundreds of people have turned down work this week in favour of setting down and watching Jeremy Kyle the lazy gets!!!! :evil:

Hundreds maybe, but I don't know if you've noticed but there's well over 2 million unemployed and nowhere near that number of job vacancies :roll:

My daughter is a graduate and spent a year sending in 135 applications for jobs, didn't get an interview until number 135 and then got the job in front of 250 other applicants.

I'm not sure where you reside but it ain't in the real world that's for sure :evil: :roll:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Hundreds maybe, but I don't know if you've noticed but there's well over 2 million unemployed and nowhere near that number of job vacancies :roll:

My daughter is a graduate and spent a year sending in 135 applications for jobs, didn't get an interview until number 135 and then got the job in front of 250 other applicants.

I'm not sure where you reside but it ain't in the real world that's for sure :evil: :roll:

I'm on the other end of the phone ringing people up and asking if they want to start tomorrow!!! Thats the real world!!! If you stopped benefits overnight the work ethic in people would also change overnight and save the taxpayer a fortune

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 pm

My daughter is a teacher of welsh and english the only work she could find over here was supply work,know she teaches english in a private school in china,Thanks uk goverment for driving my only daughter to the other side of the world :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

earnieblue wrote:My daughter is a teacher of welsh and english the only work she could find over here was supply work,know she teaches english in a private school in china,Thanks uk goverment for driving my only daughter to the other side of the world :evil:

come on, are you telling me that your daughter doesn't want to experience the world!!! FFS!!! :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:if you faced being homeless you would get your lazy ass to work!!!! :evil:

Whay world you in ? for god sake take a look out side your door , every day there are programs on TV and on Radio about people being lay off work and cant get Job. You even said your self that , Welsh firms are going North to Scotland , You would be great as a goal keeper , cos you keep moving the goal post .

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Can you back that up with proof ? cos we can back up report about people who have looked for work and nothing ! Infact there was a report only 4 days ago about 1 person who had apply for 18 jobs in a 3week period and didnt even get a reply from 11 of them.
I think you need to wake up and and not just smell the Coffee , but take a drink of it !

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:
earnieblue wrote:My daughter is a teacher of welsh and english the only work she could find over here was supply work,know she teaches english in a private school in china,Thanks uk goverment for driving my only daughter to the other side of the world :evil:

come on, are you telling me that your daughter doesn't want to experience the world!!! FFS!!! :lol:

So what your saying is , get out of this country and go work over seas ? hahahaah Great ! what a great leader of men you would make . You have now dug your self a hole , I would go hined in it.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

we are well aware that this country has many lazy,scroungeing bastards.....but we also have many many young people who cannot find work and the only option is to sign on.....disullusioned youth is not a good thing...and half baked solutions are not the answer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Can you back that up with proof ? cos we can back up report about people who have looked for work and nothing ! Infact there was a report only 4 days ago about 1 person who had apply for 18 jobs in a 3week period and didnt even get a reply from 11 of them.
I think you need to wake up and and not just smell the Coffee , but take a drink of it !

What were the jobs? Did that person have the qualifications and experience to do the jobs?
Many companies do not (and never have) replied to unsuccesful applicants, unless they have been interviewed).
Many people apply for jobs knowing they cannot get them as it keeps the benefits people happy and makes it look like they want to work.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:43 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Yes I can in fact, how would you like it.?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:47 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

So what your saying is , get out of this country and go work over seas ? hahahaah Great ! what a great leader of men you would make . You have now dug your self a hole , I would go hined in it.

Don't be stupid, like myself when I was younger many people want to explore the world as it is a smaller place these days. Now with all due respect to the original poster is he really saying that there were no teaching jobs available for her between here and China!!! Also, as CityDragon you should know, education in Wales is NOT controlled from London it is controlled from Cardiff Bay so if there are no teaching jobs for his daughter in Wales it is actually the fault of the Assembly.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm

At least their govt has enough money to give her higher wages than the UK! :)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Did they turn this work down cos , they would be worse of and could live on that money anyway, so infact couldnt pay for there food and house , then would be kick out of there house ?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 pm

krabb wrote:we are well aware that this country has many lazy,scroungeing bastards.....but we also have many many young people who cannot find work and the only option is to sign on.....disullusioned youth is not a good thing...and half baked solutions are not the answer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with this ^^^^^^^^^ Many lazy bastards who don't want to work and play the system. I f*cking hate them ,the ones that can work but don't want to :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:59 pm

glas wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

What were the jobs? Did that person have the qualifications and experience to do the jobs?
Many companies do not (and never have) replied to unsuccesful applicants, unless they have been interviewed).
Many people apply for jobs knowing they cannot get them as it keeps the benefits people happy and makes it look like they want to work.

That is 100% true. I have even stopped giving business cards out to 'certain' individuals because they use them to pretend to get work.
What work was it..? Driving and Labouring. I even put adds on here because I needed them so badly. Let me tell you about two guys:
Guy A; Got him ongoing work as a driver, so on the friday he accepted the work which was meant to start the following Monday. So overjoyed that I helped him get the work he couldn't thank me enough, we spoke on Saturday and on the Sunday morning and he was telling me about everything his family can now start doing because he was going to get wages coming in again. The work started 6.00am on the Monday, at 10pm on the Sunday night he rang me up and said 'Sorry but I don't fancy it now as its too far to travel', bearing in mind that he lives in Pontypridd and the work was in Cardiff Docks!!! Lucky enough I got a replacement but this guy is still constantly ringing me up if see if I got any work!!!!
Guy B, Once again managed to get him ongoing work as a driver. Told him that 11am and he accepted it straight away for a 7pm start. Throughtout the day we met up and he give me all his documentation then at 6pm he rings me up and says 'I can't get there now because I need to use public transport because the wife has got is car to go to Asda!!!'. Low and behold due to the hour I had to try and cover that run I lost the contract and once again this is another guy who is constantly ringing me up asking if I have any work!!!
People can laugh as much as they want but that is the mentality of many in this country.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Did they turn this work down cos , they would be worse of and could live on that money anyway, so infact couldnt pay for there food and house , then would be kick out of there house ?

They turned it down because they are lazy!!!!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:

So instead of stating the obvious.....what would YOU do to resolve the problem?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

one big problem is that a low paid job and living on benefit are almost equal in pay....so the attitude of SOME..is why bother with work.....the first thing i would do is close our borders...and start from there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well I would technically make everyone self employed whereas every year they would have to do their own tax returns which would ensure people have a better idea of the tax system in this country rather than listening to others who have personal agendas. Also in this system you would not get paid if you were off a days sick.

In my world the benefits in this country would be slashed with a year maximum on unemployment benefit at one time during every five year period.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:BEING HOMLESS, AND MY POOR LITTLE SON AND DAUGHTER HAS ONLY THIS tw*t TO LOOK FORWARD TO ? :twisted:

What's this rubbish now?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Angry Man wrote:if you faced being homeless you would get your lazy ass to work!!!! :evil:

You'd most probably have them chased from their homes and shot.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Angry Man wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well I would technically make everyone self employed whereas every year they would have to do their own tax returns which would ensure people have a better idea of the tax system in this country rather than listening to others who have personal agendas. Also in this system you would not get paid if you were off a days sick.

In my world the benefits in this country would be slashed with a year maximum on unemployment benefit at one time during every five year period.

Self employed as WHAT? What happens in your system if you have to take a long period of time off work with a serious illness? Slash benifits for every person who can't find a job?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Self employed as WHAT? What happens in your system if you have to take a long period of time off work with a serious illness? Slash benifits for every person who can't find a job?

Well the first part is more or less the American system whereas the second part is the system many countries in Europe has in place. Your point about people being off work, there would be no change as there would still be the NHS just funded by the personal tax returns rather than a central pot which is collected via Tax and N.I but creamed off by the relavent departments before it gets to the hospitals and clinics.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Angry Man wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

so you want to adopt greece's tax system that worked out really well for them didnt it
not get paid for sickness? really how do you justify that
benefits for no longer than a year? how do you intend to look after the sick and disabled in this country then?