Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whens the new kit available to order?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

Any ideas when its going on sale?I want to order the blue one if anyones wondering! Haha :D :ayatollah:

Re: Whens the new kit available to order?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 am

God knows mate but here's some pics I took in the club shop the other day - the badge is already horrendous but when you see it in real life it's even worse. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 am

:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:God knows mate but here's some pics I took in the club shop the other day - the badge is already horrendous but when you see it in real life it's even worse. :ayatollah:

now see, I got to disagree. I quite like it! No its not the old badge but its quite nice in its own way

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 am

Have to say both look hideous

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

Don't mind the kits, there just ruined by that badge. :(

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Will not even enter that supporters shop :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 pm

I'll take a redo ne in XLarge please

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Was in the club shop yesterday, actually like the kits and sort of like the badge

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I am going to buy both kits as I do every year, and if they decide to produce an alternative kit, I will buy that too!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will not even enter that supporters shop :evil: :evil: :evil:

About fitting for someone who isn't a supporter of Cardiff CIty FC

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Kits are nice and actually after all the fuss i think the badge would look better if they kept the swallow off it :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

hyper, hyper value. :roll: SHAT

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:00 pm

They'll be losing some sleep over that :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Well coming from someone who loves the new kit because it reminds him of Man United. Fair play you will have to post a picture of yourself in your new kit and we can then see what you look like.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

I don't think the designs are that bad, the badge just ruins it completely, I buy shirts every year, and I will carry on doing that but i'm only buying the blue one and maybe the alternate if it turns out ok.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Well coming from someone who loves the new kit because it reminds him of Man United. Fair play you will have to post a picture of yourself in your new kit and we can then see what you look like.

Ahh I see more spurious idiotic arguments from the pro-blue. So tell me, back these statements up with some evidence... where have I ever stated the red kit reminds me of Man Utd????? Where have I ever said it reminds me of anything??? Who even says I support Man Utd???

Is that a threat?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Nukes you been mature about the rebrand and your against it which I understand mate.
But lately you have been the most immature on here. You really need to grow up with your childish comments.
Quite suprised all my time I been on here you been a good poster. Your acting like a complete knob.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 am

if the klits were home blue with the badge (bluebird being bigger) tan would of sucked me off (in) and the red being the away klit , but its not my thing i hate it ! im stuck with a season ticket i dont want.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 am

ccfc1981 wrote:if the klits were home blue with the badge (bluebird being bigger) tan would of sucked me off (in) and the red being the away klit , but its not my thing i hate it ! im stuck with a season ticket i dont want.

klit because that's funny :roll:

OH LOOK KLIT A FUNNY WORD

It's clit by the way. :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 am

we have become the klits this season my friend :cry: i never thought this would ever happen changing colour to make some billionaire happy {1 person) out of all the cardiff fans :cry:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Nukes you been mature about the rebrand and your against it which I understand mate.
But lately you have been the most immature on here. You really need to grow up with your childish comments.
Quite suprised all my time I been on here you been a good poster. Your acting like a complete knob.

Natman Blue said i wasnt a proper supporter and you say mine was childish :roll: :roll: Pot kettle black with your post. If any one does not agree with you. Then you say i am acting like a complete knob again pot kettle black.
That is the problem with this board you have all come over from Mike's board and now this Forum is like the one Annis left to start his own forum. The trouble is now his forum is exactly like the one he left.
PS don't call me a knob from behind your nameless profile.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Nukes you been mature about the rebrand and your against it which I understand mate.

Natman Blue said i wasnt a proper supporter and you say mine was childish :roll: :roll: Pot kettle black with your post. If any one does not agree with you. Then you say i am acting like a complete knob again pot kettle black.
That is the problem with this board you have all come over from Mike's board and now this Forum is like the one Annis left to start his own forum. The trouble is now his forum is exactly like the one he left.

Nukes, what I was trying to refer to is that we support the club, not the colour! We support the club by singing and by giving it our cash in order to help it stay afloat and compete. Why do that through an exchange of getting merchandise for our money.

Your attitudes to me in those respects does not represent one of a supporter. I'll be supporting the club and I'll be buying the kit, like I have for the last few years and like each of my sons have done every season since they have been born!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:59 am

Quite funny I'm only on the official messageboard apart from this one. So your point is invalid.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

nukes they dont do the shirts in your size anyway! :lol: christ your having a bollocking on here lately. good job you`ve got skin like a crocodile :lol: keep safe you! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 am

Nukes Plenty of stuff in the club shop apart from that shite strip :ayatollah: