Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: *THE MEETING - UPDATE*

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Although a family stander myself, I think the approach you are showing demonstrates great leadership and maturity. For me it has to be bluebird army, and i can see the club sponsoring a lot of the activity- they need to win friends again.

Keep it going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The singing may travel up the Ninian into the Canton, it still kills me to sit there in semi silence.....

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Very positive news. :ayatollah:

For me, I think it should either be in the Canton/Ninian corner or in 116/117. I really don't think this will work if it's just in the Canton. I want to be part of this but I'm not moving to the Canton from 117, but I'm willing to move to the corner.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 am

JonCCFC wrote:Very positive news. :ayatollah:

For me, I think it should either be in the Canton/Ninian corner or in 116/117. I really don't think this will work if it's just in the Canton. I want to be part of this but I'm not moving to the Canton from 117, but I'm willing to move to the corner.

Just look at those pictures I put up on the first page of this thread, could work anywhere in the shaded area but the best for everyone would be the red zone, people from the Canton and Ninian would meet halfway and there is no atmosphere in the corner. :ayatollah: