Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks to all

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm

the fans who came up to me and asked for a photo with the coffin and were supportive of it's symbolism. to the wankers who abused me, you can all f**k off and watch local league football after our club has died. and to the prick who said if he saw me with the coffin yesterday he would have put me in it, come ahead i'm waiting. (See the link in thomas's post about dissing the coffin.)
Well done to everyone who marched, organised or supported the march.

Re: Thanks to all

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm

jamccfc wrote:the fans who came up to me and asked for a photo with the coffin and were supportive of it's symbolism. to the wankers who abused me, you can all f**k off and watch local league football after our club has died. and to the prick who said if he saw me with the coffin yesterday he would have put me in it, come ahead i'm waiting. (See the link in thomas's post about dissing the coffin.)
Well done to everyone who marched, organised or supported the march.

It was really nice meeting you yesterday and you and all you family(including Carl your brother) can HOLD THEIR HEADS UP HIGH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm still concerened how much of a good fit it was for me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Jez wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm still concerened how much of a good fit it was for me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you a short ass then? :lol: