Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For many years !!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:40 pm

And i am going to get slated for this ! but hey here goes anyway. The banter between us and the jacks on here and else where in the past we have mullered them. Made them sound stupid !! Hell they were stupid !! But recently they have been coming on here and TBH they have been taking the piss at will and all our lot can come back with is abuse. (A bit like they did) We cant answer there piss take and they are loving it. No witty comebacks from our Fans just "what you doing on a Cardiff City Forum ?" Or f**k off your inbred. Or you cant get over 20.000 at your council house ETC ETC.

Again this is what happens IMO when we are walked all over and we roll over like puppy's for a belly rub. To say we now hate each other more than the Jacks now is an understatement :o :cry: :cry:
Horrible but true :evil:

Re: For many years !!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And i am going to get slated for this ! but hey here goes anyway. The banter between us and the jacks on here and else where in the past we have mullered them. Made them sound stupid !! Hell they were stupid !! But recently they have been coming on here and TBH they have been taking the piss at will and all our lot can come back with is abuse. (A bit like they did) We cant answer there piss take and they are loving it. No witty comebacks from our Fans just "what you doing on a Cardiff City Forum ?" Or f**k off your inbred. Or you cant get over 20.000 at your council house ETC ETC.

Again this is what happens IMO when we are walked all over and we roll over like puppy's for a belly rub. To say we now hate each other more than the Jacks now is an understatement :o :cry: :cry:

Sounds like your rolling over now Steve. ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

:lol: :lol: I agree, and want to follow your stand, what are you going to do ?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm

They only 'win' because we bite. Ignore and they will leave but many just cannot help themselves. It also doesn't help that they hold all the aces at the moment.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And i am going to get slated for this ! but hey here goes anyway. The banter between us and the jacks on here and else where in the past we have mullered them. Made them sound stupid !! Hell they were stupid !! But recently they have been coming on here and TBH they have been taking the piss at will and all our lot can come back with is abuse. (A bit like they did) We cant answer there piss take and they are loving it. No witty comebacks from our Fans just "what you doing on a Cardiff City Forum ?" Or f**k off your inbred. Or you cant get over 20.000 at your council house ETC ETC.

Sounds like your rolling over now Steve. ;)

I dont roll over for no one Stevie Boy unlike many. I just cringe now when you lot respond to the jacks as deep down you don't have an answer to them. And to me it is hurtful to see.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Wayne S wrote:They only 'win' because we bite. Ignore and they will leave but many just cannot help themselves. It also doesn't help that they hold all the aces at the moment.

That they do Chief that they do.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Good post. I would rather hang on in there for a bit and see what happens. Even if we signed messi it would still piss you off at the moment so let's simmer for a bit and wait for REALITY to happen first :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Couldnt give a shit what they think tbh

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Couldnt give a shit what they think tbh

I know Chief and that is the view of many. I do find that tough to take. And i feel embarrassed that is the average stance :oops: :oops:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I know Chief and that is the view of many. I do find that tough to take. And i feel embarrassed that is the average stance :oops: :oops:

Just looking at those smileys and I think your blood pressure is up again mate :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I know Chief and that is the view of many I do find that tough to take. And i feel embarrassed that is the average stance :oops: :oops:

Just looking at those smileys and I think your blood pressure is up again mate :lol:

Bottle of Red Chief it is just fine :lol: :lol: :lol: Just starting 7 nights from tomorrow so will have a few more before bed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I know Chief and that is the view of many I do find that tough to take. And i feel embarrassed that is the average stance :oops: :oops:

Bottle of Red Chief it is just fine :lol: :lol: :lol: Just starting 7 nights from tomorrow so will have a few more before bed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: look out!! Steve is on the red!!! Woe betide all that challenge tonight :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:shock: look out!! Steve is on the red!!! Woe betide all that challenge tonight :lol:

Shit you are right chief :o :o :oops: :oops: Off to the fridge and get a WKD blue :D balance restored 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Get a grip nucs ffs :roll:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm

earnieblue wrote:Get a grip nucs ffs :roll:

Grip got Chief. Now go and get those pesky Jacks with some witty comebacks :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Ignore the fools cheif :D

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 am

Did you know the Jerks will have a new name on their shirts next season - TAMPAX

Perfect sponsor for a bunch of c***s ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 am

castleblue wrote:Did you know the Jerks will have a new name on their shirts next season - TAMPAX

Perfect sponsor for a bunch of c***s ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ..spot on :ayatollah: