Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier Seating Meeting - Was there one?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Did I hear right? Was there a meeting yesterday and another today for Premier Seat holders?

Re: Premier Seating Meeting - Was there one?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

The meeting this evening was just a presentation of the new setup. I got a sneak preview a week ago because I put in writing that I wanted to cancel my seats over the colour change.

The main things they wanted to show off were that the seating layout in the level 4 bar area will change to accommodate canteen style tables so that more people can sit down to eat food, there will be a coffee outlet down the opposite end to the food kiosk and the bar down that end will have memorabilia on the walls and be dubbed the legends bar. None of this made me as excited as the person showing me round thought it should.

They are also introducing a new pricing structure with discounts for over 60s and children which will be available on a rolling annual contract rather than signing up for four years. The premier club will be sponsored by Sytner and the central three blocks will be called Sytner plus which is £999, £799, £599 I think for adults, over 60s, children and includes cup games, friendlies etc. You can sit in the outer blocks for about £100 less but it doesn't include cup games etc.

They wouldn't let me cancel but all existing members can move to the new packages so if I have done that and if I still feel the same next March I will be able to cancel by not renewing then.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Going to save over 60's £200 per year :thumbup:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Cheers bspark. Was up there until last year with my father, it seems he will save a few hundred quid now.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Please see my post on this topic.
Changing to a new contract may save over 60's £200 ( including me ) but the prices are not guaranteed for future years and if we get promoted a big hike can be expected. Existing deals have 2 years further price guarantee to run.