Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CIVIL WAR?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

For those who think that the RED/BLUE thing will cause conflict/civil war............how the feck can that happen when we ALL have one common purpose....we ALL support Cardiff City.....One Team One Love :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Whatever others think about us, we are and always will be CARDIFF fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We have always stuck together and had EACH others backs....COME WHAT MAY. I can't see why that would change. :ayatollah:

Re: CIVIL WAR?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Good post. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

I remember, many moons ago, when Cardiff City AFC was a subsidiary of another company, once upon a time.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I remember, many moons ago, when Cardiff City AFC was a subsidiary of another company, once upon a time.

Sorry. Probably being a bit thick. You what?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

skybluebird wrote:For those who think that the RED/BLUE thing will cause conflict/civil war............how the feck can that happen when we ALL have one common purpose....we ALL support Cardiff City.....One Team One Love :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Whatever others think about us, we are and always will be CARDIFF fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We have always stuck together and had EACH others backs....COME WHAT MAY. I can't see why that would change. :ayatollah:

RED ARMY ! BLUEBIRDS !!!!!!!! CCFC FOR EVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

skybluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I remember, many moons ago, when Cardiff City AFC was a subsidiary of another company, once upon a time.

Does the name Bob Grogan mean anything to you?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Yes. And your point being?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

skybluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Iv'e already made my point!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

We still are. Cardiff City FC is a subsidiary of Cardiff City Holdings Ltd.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Still lost me. :roll: If CCFC was a subsidiary of another company....what was the eventual outcome? :?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

skybluebird wrote:For those who think that the RED/BLUE thing will cause conflict/civil war............how the feck can that happen when we ALL have one common purpose....we ALL support Cardiff City.....One Team One Love :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Whatever others think about us, we are and always will be CARDIFF fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We have always stuck together and had EACH others backs....COME WHAT MAY. I can't see why that would change. :ayatollah:

I'm sure you posted with the best of intentions, but come on for as long as I can remember we have always squabbled with each other. It is the nature of a football fan as we all see things differently.

This rebranding was always going to cause a massive rift and division. But what is different from when Hammam, Borley or Ridsdale were Chairman?

There was always those fans who either for or against them.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

The relevant point i was making Cardiff City has been through difficult times before, many many times,,,but the true fans have remained always truthfully & loyal.
"we'll support you ever more",,,,,I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

skybluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Still lost me. :roll: If CCFC was a subsidiary of another company....what was the eventual outcome? :?

I can't remember the exact name but wasn't it something like Kenton Utilities :?

I suppose you could draw parallels with VT as Cardiff City is just one of a number of companies he owns.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

It was Kenton Utilities.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

The relevant point i was making Cardiff City has been through difficult times before, many many times,,,but the true fans have remained always truthfully & loyal.
"we'll support you ever more",,,,,I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yea I got your point and even today as subsiduary of another company we still stick by CCFC.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm sure you posted with the best of intentions, but come on for as long as I can remember we have always squabbled with each other. It is the nature of a football fan as we all see things differently.

This rebranding was always going to cause a massive rift and division. But what is different from when Hammam, Borley or Ridsdale were Chairman?

What I meant was that YES by all means lets rant and rave, discuss and debate, agree and disagree....but DON'T let it DIVIDE us. Cardiff City has ALWAYS survived through thick and thin. Let's all agree that once the season starts we wil ALL unite and get behind the club we ALL love......PLEASE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

skybluebird wrote:

What I meant was that YES by all means lets rant and rave, discuss and debate, agree and disagree....but DON'T let it DIVIDE us. Cardiff City has ALWAYS survived through thick and thin. Let's all agree that once the season starts we wil ALL unite and get behind the club we ALL love......PLEASE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In fairness mate once inside the stadium we always do come together.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm

skybluebird wrote:

In fairness mate once inside the stadium we always do come together.

AND LONG MAY THAT CONTINUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: