Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

complaint

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 pm

how do i make a complaint against the stewards down city i am pissed off with jobs worths try to spoil my day
they are taking the enjoyment of going to the city
i seen the responce team stoping kids walking to the shops grown men were told the could not go to there cars
i was stopped from standing in the car park when i was using the fone at half time
it will not be long before some one hits one of them and then they will ban him from the city who has given these little hitlers
the order to stop fans go to the cars it is like we are the away supporters down the club if i want to walk round the car park i will i am a grown man and i will not be told were i can and cannot stand outside the stadium

Re: complaint

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:59 pm

sleepers wrote:how do i make a complaint against the stewards down city i am pissed off with jobs worths try to spoil my day
they are taking the enjoyment of going to the city
i seen the responce team stoping kids walking to the shops grown men were told the could not go to there cars
i was stopped from standing in the car park when i was using the fone at half time
it will not be long before some one hits one of them and then they will ban him from the city who has given these little hitlers
the order to stop fans go to the cars it is like we are the away supporters down the club if i want to walk round the car park i will i am a grown man and i will not be told were i can and cannot stand outside the stadium

Contact Wayne Nash.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 pm

cheers annis nice to meet u yesterday

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 pm

sleepers wrote:cheers annis nice to meet u yesterday

And you, Do you want his no pm to your self.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 pm

i didnt realise it was that bad ! this cant go on ! what is it a bloody prison, they will have us walking in circles and wearing striped pyjamas next.
you complain mate and i hope you get listened to.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sleepers wrote:cheers annis nice to meet u yesterday

And you, Do you want his no pm to your self.

no got it mate i might walk in there monday i working by there anyway

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 pm

rob wrote:i didnt realise it was that bad ! this cant go on ! what is it a bloody prison, they will have us walking in circles and wearing striped pyjamas next.

my 14 year old was going to greggs an they tried stopping him then they tried to have a go at me told him ppimple faced tw*t to f**k off it getting beyond

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

sleepers wrote:
rob wrote:i didnt realise it was that bad ! this cant go on ! what is it a bloody prison, they will have us walking in circles and wearing striped pyjamas next.

my 14 year old was going to greggs an they tried stopping him then they tried to have a go at me told him ppimple faced tw*t to f**k off it getting beyond

thats what is is, they are scared you will spend your money on the food in greggs or subway rather than pay the extortionate prices in the ground.