Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This has go to hurt

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I did a job on Billy banks in penarth the other day, what a transformation. The 5 bed houses are going for around £600k with stunning views over the bay.
From all accounts darcy Blake been looking there...

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Miller time wrote:I did a job on Billy banks in penarth the other day, what a transformation. The 5 bed houses are going for around £600k with stunning views over the bay.
From all accounts darcy Blake been looking there...

F**k. How long as Baddabing had that picture on him? Ah ha!! Is he submitting it to Swansea council in the hope that they will knock down their slums and replace them with.........OLD Billy Banks!!!! :shock: :roll:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Now called penarth heights...

You could buy most of Swansea for the cost of the properties here..

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Miller time wrote:Now called penarth heights...

You could buy most of Swansea for the cost of the properties here..

The redevelopment of the billybanks have been going on for some time now but "ssssssshhhhh" don't tell the jacks in this thread ffs,only spoil my fun :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 pm

BadaBing wrote:

you forgot gypo 6 fingered peg sellers resorting to childish insults to avoid answering the op, all cities have shitholes within them even your city i'm sure.

Although this is supposed to be about football, because we are a million miles above the Blu/Red* Birds/Dragons*, some have to resort to childish name calling.

Well, I have to admit, if you were an asylum seeker looking for somewhere to live, you wouldn't want to live here would you. All we have is a premier league football club, cardiff has much more to offer a new arrival to our country. They have a barrage and loads of concrete in their bay, all we have in ours is sand and sea. I would like to say this, to any potential new comers who want to live in Wales, cardiff is THE PLACE, anywhere else is just rubbish, especially Swansea.

*Delete As Applicable

Badabing

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Talk about a shithole mate!! you exit High St station only to be confronted by a load of pissheads & smackheads that happens from 6am you should now you must of seen it enough as I have.Imagine tourists/visitors to Swansea getting off the train to be confronted with a boardeu up shut down pub opposite and a street full of beggars all the way down high street oh and past your local the Kings now a gay pub :D :D :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 pm

BadaBing wrote:have you been smoking the greenz mr mogreenz if we had bit we would be calling you childish names and trying to insult you we are having a laugh at your expense we leave the childish behaviour to you and your mates ;)

Norrrrrr, not stoned just mellow. I don't drink, just likes a smoke to wind down after a long day in work. Get me brap?

Re: Badabing

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm

jackblue wrote:Talk about a shithole mate!! you exit High St station only to be confronted by a load of pissheads & smackheads that happens from 6am you should now you must of seen it enough as I have.Imagine tourists/visitors to Swansea getting off the train to be confronted with a boardeu up shut down pub opposite and a street full of beggars all the way down high street oh and past your local the Kings now a gay pub :D :D :D

I had visitors from Glasgow on the weekend who stayed down in Swansea for a wedding. They said that it is an awful town. They stayed one night in Cardiff and couldn't praise it enough. Honestly nothing there for visitors.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Still these sad jack fools keep coming back to our forum,says it all really obssesed :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm

earnieblue wrote:Still these sad jack fools keep coming back to our forum,says it all really obssesed :lol:

It's because they've been bullied all their lives and this gives them a chance to fight back from the safety of their bedrooms. Pity them.