Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This has go to hurt

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm

From the meeting last night

At one point, Malky was getting a bit hot under the collar when others suggested we take the hit of admin, like other clubs have done (even if that meant we lost a few key players). He went off on one about how much money Southampton had forked out on Ricky Lambert et al. and that every club needs a "sugar daddy" to get promoted. I then asked "what about Swansea?"

There was not much of a reply from any of the panel. :lol:

Re: This has go to hurt

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Tbh, you got lucky and fairplay to you lot. Tbf though your town is a dump with not much to offer or entice any major investors, so it really was a good job for you jacks that you did get lucky. But like I said.. All credit.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Tbh, you got lucky and fairplay to you lot. Tbf though your town is a dump with not much to offer or entice any major investors, so it really was a good job for you jacks that you did get lucky. But like I said.. All credit.

I was right then it hurts like hell ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:04 pm

BadaBing wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Tbh, you got lucky and fairplay to you lot. Tbf though your town is a dump with not much to offer or entice any major investors, so it really was a good job for you jacks that you did get lucky. But like I said.. All credit.

What hurts is that we have a home game moved to a Sunday because you cunts are playing on the Sat before.....

What the fucks all that about?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

BadaBing wrote:

So yor not denying that swansea is a shithole? Guess I was right aswell lol

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

why was a jack at the meeting

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

What hurts is that we have a home game moved to a Sunday because you cunts are playing on the Sat before.....

you are in a lower league and PL teams take preference ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

BadaBing wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Oh well,,,at least i respect your honesty.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

BadaBing wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Blah' blah' blah! All that can change within a season. Swansea won't stop being a dump within a season though will it? Even newport is getting more money spent on there city lol I'm glad you have got prem football to boast about, otherwise I'd pitty you even more :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Thought you were about to describe what goes through your Jack mind when your father is about to enter you from the rear!!!! :o :shock: :?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Blah' blah' blah! All that can change within a season. Swansea won't stop being a dump within a season though will it? Even newport is getting more money spent on there city lol I'm glad you have got prem football to boast about, otherwise I'd pitty you even more :lol:

you forgot gypo 6 fingered peg sellers resorting to childish insults to avoid answering the op, all cities have shitholes within them even your city i'm sure.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

BadaBing wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

you forgot gypo 6 fingered peg sellers resorting to childish insults to avoid answering the op, all cities have shitholes within them even your city i'm sure.

Let me use this as an example. Our two cities are like a toilet pan. Ours has SLIGHT staining on the rim................YOURS is overflowing :? :roll: :oops:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Funny how the welsh media always pick on the High St.Admittedly ,it is a shithole and everyone in Swansea fully knows this including the councilors who refuse to do anything about it.Swansea is a fantastic city,full of character and characters.It's as real as a city can be.Proper f*cking gritty.

And then there's the beautiful Gower............. :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Hang about is this the set of an eastern european horror film

5401325921_0227f8f408_z.jpg

no its penarth in cardiff :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 pm

BadaBing wrote:Hang about is this the set of an eastern european horror film

:lol: :lol: :lol: f*cking hell that looks grim

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

How the f**k did you get into Penarth, take this photo and sneak back out again? :oops: Obviously weren't wearing your shellsuit. SNEAKY JACK B*****D :o

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

billy banks estate in penarth f**k all that grim in Swansea :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Awwwwwwww how cute!! Badabings friends have come to his aid awwww they've even searched the net for pics :lol: must have touched a nerve aye? I rest my case lol

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm

BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Makes Blaenymaes look like Monte Carlo :shock:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Awwwwwwww how cute!! Badabings friends have come to his aid awwww they've even searched the net for pics :lol: must have touched a nerve aye? I rest my case lol

We're having a laugh mun.No nerves jangled :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Makes Blaenymaes look like Monte Carlo :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Awwwwwwww how cute!! Badabings friends have come to his aid awwww they've even searched the net for pics :lol: must have touched a nerve aye? I rest my case lol

You actualy went searching the net for pics of cardiff because I called swansea a dump though :lol: just the reaction I was looking for lol I'm sorry I called swansea a shithole! Happy now lmao?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

You're clearly not happy with the amount of shit we give about you :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

You actualy went searching the net for pics of cardiff because I called swansea a dump though :lol: just the reaction I was looking for lol I'm sorry I called swansea a shithole! Happy now lmao?

I couldn't care less what you say about Swansea to be honest.Heard it all before.More so now though as we've eclipsed you on the pitch ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I couldn't care less what you say about Swansea to be honest.Heard it all before.More so now though as we've eclipsed you on the pitch ;)

Ahahahahaha polly want a cracker? Yor like a broken record lol all I said was swanseas a dump and look at the reaction I got :lol: to funny and to easy lol

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Ahahahahaha polly want a cracker? Yor like a broken record lol all I said was swanseas a dump and look at the reaction I got :lol: to funny and to easy lol

:lol: I honestly don't know what you're getting at.BB posted a pic of a Penarth shithole,i laughed and now you're saying im biting,i think?

Im watching the match with a glass of wine and having a chuckle on here and in no way have you 'touched a nerve'.You header :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

:lol: I honestly don't know what you're getting at.BB posted a pic of a Penarth shithole,i laughed and now you're saying im biting,i think?

Im watching the match with a glass of wine and having a chuckle on here and in no way have you 'touched a nerve'.You header :D

To be fair there are no Billy Banks estates in swansea..........cos you can't build a high rise out of caravans :roll: :oops:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

O dear, now the jack is explaining to me what he's doing right now ffs :lol: I don't wana know! so don't come on later and tell me how your about to climb ontop of your nan for godsake lol last time I ever call swansea a shithole... Touchy subject by the looks of it :o

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

have you been smoking the greenz mr mogreenz if we had bit we would be calling you childish names and trying to insult you we are having a laugh at your expense we leave the childish behaviour to you and your mates ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm

BadaBing wrote:have you been smoking the greenz mr mogreenz if we had bit we would be calling you childish names and trying to insult you we are having a laugh at your expense we leave the childish behaviour to you and your mates ;)

How many years have you played in higher league than us, and how many years have we played in a higher league than you?

You got lucky, there is a good chance of us going up this year and there is a good chance of you coming down, you are missing Brenda Caulker Sigurdson who were all very influential in keeping you up.....