Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR CALL MR HAMMAM!!!!!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 pm

So basically, the man who created the debt in the first place, (Sam Hammam) is still holding a gun to the head of Cardff City, VT has said he will turn debt into equity once sams debt is payed off, now i personally believe him, some don,t, what is obvious is we are not going to find out until sam says so. I remember Annis saying about a year ago that sam told him he would NEVER harm this club and would always do what,s best for it, well sam now is your chance, make the deal for the good of the club you keep saying you love and care for!!!!

Re: YOUR CALL MR HAMMAM!!!!!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:02 pm

hang on there, bearing in mind VT has moved the goalposts on more than one occasion I don't blame Sam for holding out. It was also stated that the club hasn't had a response of their offer which can easily mean that the offer hasn't really been made yet.

Also I think it would be good if the local media can actually get VT to confirm that the debt into shares will actually happen after this because I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of board members saying one thing and then the opposite just days later.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Angry Man wrote:hang on there, bearing in mind VT has moved the goalposts on more than one occasion I don't blame Sam for holding out. It was also stated that the club hasn't had a response of their offer which can easily mean that the offer hasn't really been made yet.

Also I think it would be good if the local media can actually get VT to confirm that the debt into shares will actually happen after this because I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of board members saying one thing and then the opposite just days later.

It doesn't bother you that our biggest creditor and burden is holding out for more money? Do you support Cardiff City or Sam Hammam?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 pm

croesybluebird1989 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:hang on there, bearing in mind VT has moved the goalposts on more than one occasion I don't blame Sam for holding out. It was also stated that the club hasn't had a response of their offer which can easily mean that the offer hasn't really been made yet.

It doesn't bother you that our biggest creditor and burden is holding out for more money? Do you support Cardiff City or Sam Hammam?

Of course it bothers me just as much as a debt is (at the moment) being covered by a further debt. However put yourself in Sam's position. You agree a deal than afterwards the goalposts have moved, bearing in mind this has happened a few times would you be annoyed and very cautious about and further proposals from the same individual...?

As a fan, there are directors of the club which haven't got a clue themselves about VT's plan so it would be nice if an official comment can be made that the transfer into shares would actually happen after both parties agreed a deal. IMO at the moment this is all hearsay.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

You seem to keep forgetting the main point to all this, IT,S SAM HAMMAMS DEBT, HE CREATED IT WITH HIS RECKLESS SPENDING, now some would say he shouldn,t get a penny, personally i would give him an ultimatum, take it or we,ll see you in court in four years time, VT has ALREADY said he will change the debt to equity after sam strikes a deal, if he doesn,t then he can expect a massive reaction from EVERY Cardiff City fan.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Of course it bothers me just as much as a debt is (at the moment) being covered by a further debt. However put yourself in Sam's position. You agree a deal than afterwards the goalposts have moved, bearing in mind this has happened a few times would you be annoyed and very cautious about and further proposals from the same individual...?

As a fan, there are directors of the club which haven't got a clue themselves about VT's plan so it would be nice if an official comment can be made that the transfer into shares would actually happen after both parties agreed a deal. IMO at the moment this is all hearsay.

I think Sam Hammam should count himself lucky that he has been offered what he has. I agree it would be nice for VT to make an official comment on the equity transfer but i don't know what if any consequences that would have in dealing with Sam Hammam?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

i get the impression Sams a shrewd fucker, and will hold out for as much as he can possibly get

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Who says the goalposts have been moved??? where did you get this information from??? it's certainly not in the public domain - just hearsay from so called insiders :lol: :lol: :lol: Whereas the offers made to Mr Hammam are now in the public domain so the ball certainly is in his court. Does Mr. Hammam really love Cardiff City Football Club??? I know what I think :lol: :lol: :lol: We will soon find out won't we :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Who says the goalposts have been moved??? where did you get this information from??? it's certainly not in the public domain - just hearsay from so called insiders :lol: :lol: :lol: Whereas the offers made to Mr Hammam are now in the public domain so the ball certainly is in his court. Does Mr. Hammam really love Cardiff City Football Club??? I know what I think :lol: :lol: :lol: We will soon find out won't we :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot on.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

angry man you say the goal posts were moved after sam had agreed a setlement ,thats fu..ing such a stupid statement ,you obviously know fu.k all about business, i have my own business and when i purchase anything a get the best price i can and then i agree to the payment terms, if the payment terms cant be agreed then we re negotiate the prices, the same procedure is adhered to when i quote my charges, once agreed the payment terms are negotiated, once again if payment terms cant be agreed new prices are negotiated ,ive purposly wrote this up the long way so you might grasp how business is done ,so to say it was all agreed is ludicrous, and no the goal posts have not moved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

cityone wrote:

You seem to keep forgetting the main point to all this, IT,S SAM HAMMAMS DEBT, HE CREATED IT WITH HIS RECKLESS SPENDING, now some would say he shouldn,t get a penny, personally i would give him an ultimatum, take it or we,ll see you in court in four years time, VT has ALREADY said he will change the debt to equity after sam strikes a deal, if he doesn,t then he can expect a massive reaction from EVERY Cardiff City fan.

Sam's reckless spending.... as opposed to the Malaysians frugal management of funds.... How much are we losing EVERY month.... and let's be honest, making out that Sam is trying to screw the club when the actual figure owed is £24 million is ludicrous.... Especially when all the Malaysians have to do is pay him £10 million today, in full, and he'll walk... Hardly the actions of a greedy man....

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Here you go again. The most probable answer to this is that Sam Hammam has received
the latest offer and is not happy with it, and is taking it under advice from his legal team.

But you HAVE to take the anti-Cardiff City stance.

Whats wrong with you? Did you get a 'hard time' in a Malaysian prison or something?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

It's all out in the open so we know what Sam has refused if this bbc article is true

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18630505?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Igovernor wrote:It's all out in the open so we know what Sam has refused if this bbc article is true

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18630505?

Shame the same article doesn't confirm the so-called debt into shares rumour.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:angry man you say the goal posts were moved after sam had agreed a setlement ,thats fu..ing such a stupid statement ,you obviously know fu.k all about business, i have my own business and when i purchase anything a get the best price i can and then i agree to the payment terms, if the payment terms cant be agreed then we re negotiate the prices, the same procedure is adhered to when i quote my charges, once agreed the payment terms are negotiated, once again if payment terms cant be agreed new prices are negotiated ,ive purposly wrote this up the long way so you might grasp how business is done ,so to say it was all agreed is ludicrous, and no the goal posts have not moved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course I know business, however what would you do when payment terms is agreed and then ripped up by the other party just days later..?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Here you go again. The most probable answer to this is that Sam Hammam has received
the latest offer and is not happy with it, and is taking it under advice from his legal team.

Whats wrong with you? Did you get a 'hard time' in a Malaysian prison or something?

No just know more about the situation then you and it isn't as simple as some on here may think

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Another one who wants to be in the Sam leaving party........

Its our money he is trying to grab..... I suppose he can always take us to court again, oh no he loves the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Another one who wants to be in the Sam leaving party........

Its our money he is trying to grab..... I suppose he can always take us to court again, oh no he loves the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have shares in the business then..?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

No just know more about the situation then you and it isn't as simple as some on here may think

Your suggesting the Club hasnt made an offer even though Sam Hammam has made it quite clear that
he has had an offer, and he doesnt want to accept it?

So are you saying everyone is lying except you???

Jesus wept. What colour are the trees in your little world :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Sam will take £10 mill now and walk away for good, end off, Sam was offered this months ago and VT moved the goal posts, say what you want those are the facts. Why does SAm in a years time want to starting haggling all over again for the rest of the money ?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:43 pm

I see Sam is busy phoning people trying to get his message across - bullshit baffles science - http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 7883&start
The inner circle still stirs the pot
My view for what its worth - Cardiff City wont move forward until the man that professes to love Cardiff City does the right thing. i.e do the deal - will he? I think not he will stretch it all the way to 2016 and will continue to shit stir via his mouthpieces off this site and the other one. Sam Hammam loves the club :lol: :lol: :lol: my ass he does :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Sam Hammam is not obliged to accept any offers put forward to him; and it does seem the club are the only ones desperate to get the deal finalised as soon as possible.

But after all, Sam Hammam can wait till 2016 and have the full amount. All Sam Hammam is asking is the full 10 million paid up front and we call it quits. If the Malaysians have put aside 10 million for the Langston deal to be finalised, why cant they pay the full amount in front.

Sam Hammam will not be bullied to accepting any options put forward by the club, hes willing to accept 10 million or he can wait till 2016.....hes in no rush.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Sam Hammam is not obliged to accept any offers put forward to him; and it does seem the club are the only ones desperate to get the deal finalised as soon as possible.

But after all, Sam Hammam can wait till 2016 and have the full amount. All Sam Hammam is asking is the full 10 million paid up front and we call it quits. If the Malaysians have put aside 10 million for the Langston deal to be finalised, why cant they pay the full amount in front.

Sam Hammam will not be bullied to accepting any options put forward by the club, hes willing to accept 10 million or he can wait till 2016.....hes in no rush.

another one in the know??? :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Sam Hammam is not obliged to accept any offers put forward to him; and it does seem the club are the only ones desperate to get the deal finalised as soon as possible.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

:lol:

I wish it were true. :cry:

I'm only going on whats on the official domain (using the old bbc articles etc) and then forming my own opinion. But lets be honest, if you were promised 10 million up front and then all of a sudden they change their minds and pay in installaments which may not be guaranteed, how would you feel?

I'm not a big fan of Sam Hammam and far from it.....but end of the day, if hes willing to take 10 million and walk off, I would really appreciate that from a fans perspective, which could save us in the excess of another 14 million....which is an amazing deal. Or he could hold out till 2016 and have the full amount.

Surely, the Malaysians being excellent businessmen would realise paying the full 10 million would be beneficial for themselves and the club.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I wish it were true
I'm only going on whats on the official domain (using the old bbc articles etc) and then forming my own opinion. But lets be honest, if you were promised 10 million up front and then all of a sudden they change their minds and pay in installaments which may not be guaranteed, how would you feel?

I'm not a big fan of Sam Hammam and far from it.....but end of the day, if hes willing to take 10 million and walk off, I would really appreciate that from a fans perspective, which could save us in the excess of another 14 million....which is an amazing deal. Or he could hold out till 2016 and have the full amount.

Surely, the Malaysians being excellent businessmen would realise paying the full 10 million would be beneficial for themselves and the club.

Where anywhere has it been said publicly that Sam was promised £10 million upfront, it doesn't :lol: We are just hearing that from other people people generally on this forum and sometimes on others. However it is in the public domain what he has been offered but he has turned it down. If he were offered £10 million upfront my guess is that he will turn that down too, I just think he's playing silly buggers :lol: So my question would be does he really love our club like he says??? I know what I think :lol: and I know what I would do. I would call his bluff and come out publicly and offer him the £10 million up front and see what happens. I have a good idea what may happen :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I wish it were true

Where anywhere has it been said publicly that Sam was promised £10 million upfront, it doesn't :lol: We are just hearing that from other people people generally on this forum and sometimes on others. However it is in the public domain what he has been offered but he has turned it down. If he were offered £10 million upfront my guess is that he will turn that down too, I just think he's playing silly buggers :lol: So my question would be does he really love our club like he says??? I know what I think :lol: and I know what I would do. I would call his bluff and come out publicly and offer him the £10 million up front and see what happens. I have a good idea what may happen :lol:

I fully agree and every party involved and come out publicly.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Take one of the deals Sam and allow us to move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

If sam will take £10m then why not just come out and say it.

I'm sur eh knows the no. for the Echo.

Instead he does it by calling others and getting them to say it, as there will be no come back or committment form him then will there.

Whatever has happened, the club have come clean with their offer, now its down to Sam to come out with his.

Think about this... he can have £8m now, or guarnateed £3m now and £7m at the end of the season or argue for another 12 months asking for £10m up front.

If he'd take £10m up front, then surely thats not a long way from what he's been offerred.

Perhaps he should take the £3m and ask for some personal guarantees from VT for the £7m :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sam will take £10 mill now and walk away for good, end off, Sam was offered this months ago and VT moved the goal posts, say what you want those are the facts. Why does SAm in a years time want to starting haggling all over again for the rest of the money ?

if vt offered sam 10 mill then vt moved the goal posts,why dont sam make it public.
as foor facts know one has seen this proof,so we can only go on what is seen.
vt has made it public knowledge that there is three options for sam.
now it up to sam to to make a choice or to prove there was another
offer which was withdrawn