Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY DAUGHTER'S FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanx for your thoughts everyone.Funeral will be held at Llwycoed crematorium wednesday 4th of july at 10:40.Cortege starts in Cwmaman road at 10:10.
If possible could the men wear Blue/Pink/Purple shirt or tie and the women Blue/Pink/Purple or Preferably anything with a butterfly on.
These are bex favourite colours and she would luv to see people wearing butterflys!!
thanx xxxx

Becky's boyfriend Gary posted above message bless him.
The Abercwmboi Rugby club will be a good place to congregate and join on with the cortege because Becky will be leaving from her house which is only 200 yards away and passes by the club, after the Crem everyone welcome back at the Rugby club.
Becky loved flowers but the family think it would be better if only family sent flowers and others wanting to make a donation to a charity can do so on the day, Becky would rather this and we will announce arrangements accordingly.

Re: MY DAUGHTER'S FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Gwyn

Is this the place ?

The Abercwmboi Rugby club
Aberaman
Aberdare
Mid Glamorgan
CF44 6AX

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hi Gwyn

Is this the place ?

Aberaman
Aberdare
Mid Glamorgan
CF44 6AX

Yes, that's the one, loads of parking, club on main road and brand new premises, so many of my good mates there and offering help.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hi Gwyn

Is this the place ?

Aberaman
Aberdare
Mid Glamorgan
CF44 6AX

Yes, that's the one, loads of parking, club on main road and brand new premises, so many of my good mates there and offering help.

Cheers Gwyn, I will see u there, God Bless u and your family.
Is it Black wear ?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Gwyn, i,m afraid i can,t make the funeral but my thoughts will be with you and your family on the 4th july, i,m sure the turn out will justify how well thought of a person becky was, just be strong for her. (i,m sure you will)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Gwyn,

We have never met or even spoke to each other but as a father of two "grown up" children I do feel your pain. May whatever god you believe in help relieve some of you hurt and we wish you all of your family the best for the future.

The Dyer family.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Sorry to learn of your sad loss.......