Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 pm

He appeared when Canton Magic disappeared. They had the same outlook. Both were outed ages ago, ignored ever since.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Roath Majic daps
Obviously a jack weirdo.
Spotted him ages back.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Roath Majic daps
Obviously a jack weirdo.
Spotted him ages back.

Shit!!!!! I used to own a coat named after you :shock: By the way do you know of anyone called Don Key Jacket? :roll:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 pm

He's definitely a Jack, I wouldn't mind if he admitted it as he does have some decent stuff to say but it's very sad that he's got to try and disguise himself as a Cardiff fan.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Not just a jack but the leader of the jack keyboard warriors. When he posts all his littke minions follow professing love and respect. Bit of a geek club really

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Wayne S wrote:He appeared when Canton Magic disappeared. They had the same outlook. Both were outed ages ago, ignored ever since.

Throw in Badda Bing with the same crew signed up at the same time, as for that Bluebird since 48 same thing signed on in May. All about the time Canton Magic left and Daya dissapeared again....not to mention Polo took some time off in May about the time all these jokers started springing up.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Not just a jack but the leader of the jack keyboard warriors. When he posts all his littke minions follow professing love and respect. Bit of a geek club really

I think they are all the same person.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 pm

greenlawler wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Not just a jack but the leader of the jack keyboard warriors. When he posts all his littke minions follow professing love and respect. Bit of a geek club really

I think they are all the same person.

I think your a c**t.

I am not any of these people smart arse.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 am

Okay....so you're not.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

skybluebird wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Roath Majic daps
Obviously a jack weirdo.
Spotted him ages back.

Shit!!!!! I used to own a coat named after you :shock: By the way do you know of anyone called Don Key Jacket? :roll:

Hello Sky,
no, I don't know Don Key Jacket but my doctor's name is Marten.
CRC