Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Roath Magic

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Stirring sad Jack, with nothing better to do than get his giggles and kicks on a Cardiff site ? :oops:

For me yes.

What you reckon?

Re: Roath Magic

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Obvious he's a jack posting on here stirring up shit, 1.the mods should ban this cretin 2.the cretin seriously needs to get a life

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

disagree.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Of course hes a Jack. Hes not the first Jack to come on here pretending to be a Cardiff fan and he wont be the last. They had a right good laugh the other day on their messageboard, talking about how long they lasted before getting found out and banned. Sad.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Or he could be a fan of Welsh football in general,with knowledge of all Welsh clubs.There's plenty out there.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Or he could be a fan of Welsh football in general,with knowledge of all Welsh clubs.There's plenty out there.

No, he goes right into detail about the Jacks about how they are such a footballing force on and off the field. Everything said about Cardiff is to belittle them. Hes saying hes a Cardiff fan, so no he is not just a Welsh football fan, he is a Jack. Probably a mate of yours over on your board.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm

seanmogs wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Or he could be a fan of Welsh football in general,with knowledge of all Welsh clubs.There's plenty out there.

No, he goes right into detail about the Jacks about how they are such a footballing force on and off the field. Everything said about Cardiff is to belittle them. Hes saying hes a Cardiff fan, so no he is not just a Welsh football fan, he is a Jack. Probably a mate of yours over on your board.

He's only speaking the truth though.I know that's a bitter pill to swallow on a CCFC board but he's only saying what's really happening out there.

I dont think he is a Jack.What about the other lad on here 'Welshdragoncity',he's speaks the truth also and gives credit where its due.He gets called a Jack too :lol:

I suppose you have to call us pegselling sister shaggers to be eliminated from your enquiries :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

He's only speaking the truth though.I know that's a bitter pill to swallow on a CCFC board but he's only saying what's really happening out there.

I dont think he is a Jack.What about the other lad on here 'Welshdragoncity',he's speaks the truth also and gives credit where its due.He gets called a Jack too :lol:

I suppose you have to call us pegselling sister shaggers to be eliminated from your enquiries :lol:

They can't handle the truth we have put so much pressure on them to get to the PL it's shit or bust season for them and it's going to be bust :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

Hes gone way beyond giving you credit. Hes a gypo. What about Raynor on planetswamp ? is that about bitterness aswell? ;)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Karl wrote:I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

They can't handle the truth we have put so much pressure on them to get to the PL it's shit or bust season for them and it's going to be bust :lol:

The pressure on them must be enormous now.Im not sure the fans really care enough though.30 fans showed the Malaysians how much they care.30 fans :lol: Vincent Tan must be shitting himself.The things they'll do to have what we have is incredible.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

seanmogs wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

Hes gone way beyond giving you credit. Hes a gypo. What about Raynor on planetswamp ? is that about bitterness aswell? ;)

Raynor's another fan of welsh football,i believe.Don't know the fella but i do know he doesnt buy into the 'you must hate cardiff if your a jack' mindset.Just like Welshdragon and Roath i reckon.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 pm

6 bysedd wrote:The pressure on them must be enormous now.Im not sure the fans really care enough though.30 fans showed the Malaysians how much they care.30 fans :lol: Vincent Tan must be shitting himself.The things they'll do to have what we have is incredible.

Answer me this then IF it was only 30 fans surely VT wouldnt be worried about it , he wouldn't call the fans in for a meeting and would just give them their money back? There is a lot more at stake than that and you well know it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

Raynor's another fan of welsh football,i believe.Don't know the fella but i do know he doesnt buy into the 'you must hate cardiff if your a jack' mindset.Just like Welshdragon and Roath i reckon.

He will not say he loves Cardiff City Football Club though. ;)

He's a jack. :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Absolute rubbish. You know yourself hes a Jack. Youre trying too hard to protect him. Im done her now or il just keep repeating myself :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 pm

djwayne wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:The pressure on them must be enormous now.Im not sure the fans really care enough though.30 fans showed the Malaysians how much they care.30 fans :lol: Vincent Tan must be shitting himself.The things they'll do to have what we have is incredible.

Answer me this then IF it was only 30 fans surely VT wouldnt be worried about it , he wouldn't call the fans in for a meeting and would just give them their money back? There is a lot more at stake than that and you well know it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was being sarcastic mun :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm

SBF1 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

He will not say he loves Cardiff City Football Club though. ;)

He's a jack. :D

You're more intelligent than that and knew what i meant :D

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Just a question,why do you jacks spend so much time on our board,must be really interesting on planet swamp :roll:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

He's a man of superb intelligence and morals. He's pulled a few reds heads out of the sand this past month and that should applauded by you all. He's polite and knows his f*cking stuff, most of you need to learn a few lessons off my friend RoathMagic. He is the spirit of Roath, we are all like him here.

In fact he reminds me of myself 40 years ago. :old: :old: :old:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm

earnieblue wrote:Just a question,why do you jacks spend so much time on our board,must be really interesting on planet swamp :roll:

First time i've been on here in 3 weeks.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:He's a man of superb intelligence and morals. He's pulled a few reds heads out of the sand this past month and that should applauded by you all. He's polite and knows his f*cking stuff, most of you need to learn a few lessons off my friend RoathMagic. He is the spirit of Roath, we are all like him here.

Most prob one and the same. :roll: :roll:

So who are the posters he has pulled out of the sand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:He's a man of superb intelligence and morals. He's pulled a few reds heads out of the sand this past month and that should applauded by you all. He's polite and knows his f*cking stuff, most of you need to learn a few lessons off my friend RoathMagic. He is the spirit of Roath, we are all like him here.

Thanks mate. At least the real fans are sticking together through all this.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 pm

earnieblue wrote:Just a question,why do you jacks spend so much time on our board,must be really interesting on planet swamp :roll:

Have you ever been over to have a look at planetswans? Tbh I don't blame the jack preferring to come on this site lol planetswans is absolute gash.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

Have you ever been over to have a look at planetswans? Tbh I don't blame the jacks preferring to come on this site lol planetswans is absolute gash.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:27 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

Have you ever been over to have a look at planetswans? Tbh I don't blame the jack preferring to come on this site lol planetswans is absolute gash.

spot the irony....

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

spot the irony....

Where's the irony? Because I've tapped in planet swans and had a look? Don't mean I'm registered on there posting everyday does it you wingnut.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

Don't be so sure boyo :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm

I've always assumed he is a jack

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

C'Mon 48....you can't remember what happened yesterday...let alone 40 years ago :old: :?