Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FINALLY !!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"Debt to equity conversions will only take place after the Langston issue is settled."

How many times have I said this and others have said I was wrong, yet we all attended the same meeting on May 8th, I for one am glad the club officials managed to get this point across tonight so everyone in the room grasped it. :lol:

Re: FINALLY !!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

So its down to sam then?

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Hurry up Sam ffs, dragged this on long enough now. :oops:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

earnieblue wrote:So its down to sam then?

In a way yes, but VT needs to do his part.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Any word on Sam's take on this?

I must admit I'd go for 8mill across the year with the chance of 5mill on promotion, but that doesn't help the debt to equity anytime soon.

Or flat refuse to deal.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Wayne S wrote:Any word on Sam's take on this?

I must admit I'd go for 8mill across the year with the chance of 5mill on promotion, but that doesn't help the debt to equity anytime soon.

I must admit when the £24million debt is accruing interest of 7% and having waited 6 years and there is only 3 years to go (yet it is payable in full today) I can understand why Langston are not the ones desperate to get the deal done.

I believe I know who is holding the aces, so to speak.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 pm

It makes the most logical sense from VT's stand point too.

Way I see it VT is only going to get his investment back one way: Selling us. So I can't see any other underhand scheme on his part because its his money he'd end up losing and the longer he's here, and the longer we are in the Championship, the more that is.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

The Langston debt is to be settled in the next few Days said the Malaysians so you all need to except the re branding :shock: And surprise surprise all goes tits up. And how many more times have we got to hear them say an agreement is close ? All the bloody time over the last couple of years. It may happen but i wont hold my breath

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 am

carlccfc wrote:

I got my head round this last night and brought it up at meeting

There is no "in a way"

Unless Langston is settled we will continue to BORROW astronomically until 2016 after which the club could be on its knees to loans to tan

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:The Langston debt is to be settled in the next few Days said the Malaysians so you all need to except the re branding :shock: And surprise surprise all goes tits up. And how many more times have we got to hear them say an agreement is close ? All the bloody time over the last couple of years. It may happen but i wont hold my breath

Change the record all you do is fecking moan lately..

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I got my head round this last night and brought it up at meeting

There is no "in a way"

Unless Langston is settled we will continue to BORROW astronomically until 2016 after which the club could be on its knees to loans to tan

Been saying this for ages now and I can't believe people are turning a blind eye to it all

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 am

Sam just wants to hold us to ransom IMO

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 am

bozzer64 wrote:Sam just wants to hold us to ransom IMO

They came out and said this last night

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The Langston debt is to be settled in the next few Days said the Malaysians so you all need to except the re branding :shock: And surprise surprise all goes tits up. And how many more times have we got to hear them say an agreement is close ? All the bloody time over the last couple of years. It may happen but i wont hold my breath

Change the record all you do is fecking moan lately..

Well i feel i have enough to moan at TBF. And i feel if Carl needs to put "FINALLY" he should do this when the deal in done and not untill.