Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANKS FOR!!!!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm

The posters off this forum for making me welcome for the march yesterday and the lads for introducing themselves to me!!!!!! Oh and JEZZ!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THANKS FOR!!!!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 pm

sam salim wrote:The posters off this forum for making me welcome for the march yesterday and the lads for introducing themselves to me!!!!!! Oh and JEZZ!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam for a SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FAN TO JOIN OUR MARCH WAS FANTASTIC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm

yeh, nice one sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 pm

It was a pleasure to be a part of the march!!!!! :D

was a good day all round! peacefull demo! A city win! Pigs and Barnsley lost!!!!

And my beloved Wednesday getting a vital 3pts and helping you out by beating liecester!!!!
what else could i ask for??????
good day all round for everyone!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 pm

sam salim wrote:It was a pleasure to be a part of the march!!!!! :D

was a good day all round! peacefull demo! A city win! Pigs and Barnsley lost!!!!

And my beloved Wednesday getting a vital 3pts and helping you out by beating liecester!!!!

Its a pleasure to know you Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 pm

sam salim wrote:It was a pleasure to be a part of the march!!!!! :D

You missed the fact that the west walian pikeys lost to a last minute goal, Leeds failed to win and Bristol Shitty lost 5-2 at home.

The only annoying thing is that Ridsale is still at CCFC

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:17 pm

sam salim wrote:The posters off this forum for making me welcome for the march yesterday and the lads for introducing themselves to me!!!!!! Oh and JEZZ!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam lol just glad the money was wired into your account or you would never have made it ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

good to see you yesterday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Wednesday the NUMBER ONE TEAM IN SHEFFIELD.....FACT!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you Sam for supporting our march :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.