Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

12 of our players have been mortgaged.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Dont know if any of you know but the guardian newspaper has published that over 12 of our players have been mortgaged.

This means that if players are sold including Ledley the club wont get a penny, all monies will go to P. Guy and Mike Hall, so another of the clubs revenue stream this summer has been cut off.

I dont know how to put the link on here as i havent a clue lol , but if you google peter ridsdale and look for guardian article " ridsdale papers over the cracks"

This article frightens the life out of me !!!!!

Re: 12 of our players have been mortgaged.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 pm

thats old news m8

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 pm

ridofrid wrote:Dont know if any of you know but the guardian newspaper has published that over 12 of our players have been mortgaged.

This means that if players are sold including Ledley the club wont get a penny, all monies will go to P. Guy and Mike Hall, so another of the clubs revenue stream this summer has been cut off.

I dont know how to put the link on here as i havent a clue lol , but if you google peter ridsdale and look for guardian article " ridsdale papers over the cracks"

And so it should frighten you and every other Cardiff City supporter because it's exactly waht he did at Leeds who were a top 4 Premier League club and look where they are now. Unfortunately there are still far too many apathetic Cardiff City fans who do f**k all but stand and or should I say sit and watch our club going down the tubes. Get off your arses and save our club. It will be no good moaning when its too late :evil:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... y-finances

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm

I think the NEXT DEMO SHOULD BE 5,000 MARCHING .

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I think the NEXT DEMO SHOULD BE 5,000 MARCHING .

perhaps people will realise what is happening to our club and join the next demo.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

This is a clear article and sums up exactly why Paul Guy is so well off - he is covering all the angles.

Paul has allowed the Riddler to gamble on promotion to the Premier league, with all the benefits it brings, whilst mitigating the risk against his own investments.

Paul is a football fan, but doesn't live his life for it like us lot on here, and an even smarter businessman.

Mike

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm

The man appears more and more evil as each day passes!!! :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm

ridofrid wrote:Dont know if any of you know but the guardian newspaper has published that over 12 of our players have been mortgaged.

TBH mate that's rather old news it has been that way since 2007. Infact it is any transfer fee we receive not just 12 players, that number might come from only 12 of our players could potentially attract a fee.

Indeed if things had gone tits up recently PMG by the terms of the mortgage charge could have walked off with the Golden Ticket season ticket money.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Seems its a case of heads they win and tails we lose then.

What a bunch of shites.

How can the BBC use Mike Hall for broadcating when hes so dodgy

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm

As someone said earlier, thats old news. At least we protested yesterday with the running of the club.. Some people that are against the march dont understand this. They will learn the hard way though if our club goes under... :evil: