Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Update from tonight's meeting !!!!!!!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 pm

What time do you reckon, and who will be the first to post ???

Re: Update from tonight's meeting !!!!!!!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Might I suggest that WHOEVER posts first should be shown a degree of respect from all sides for attending the meeting and sticking to their guns. Let me be the first to say well done (if slightly prematurely.......something I have suffered with for many many yaers by the way :oops: :roll: )

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

skybluebird wrote:Might I suggest that WHOEVER posts first should be shown a degree of respect from all sides for attending the meeting and sticking to their guns. Let me be the first to say well done (if slightly prematurely.......something I have suffered with for many many yaers by the way :oops: :roll: )

Still Noone update................ they are missing the football......

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Might I suggest that WHOEVER posts first should be shown a degree of respect from all sides for attending the meeting and sticking to their guns. Let me be the first to say well done (if slightly prematurely.......something I have suffered with for many many yaers by the way :oops: :roll: )

Still Noone update................ they are missing the football......

They are probably watching the game with the Malaysian owners.........to see how a team in RED can perform :roll: :?

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Guy I follow on twitter went and is writing up a blog post about it now, will post it here when its up

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm

griffy wrote:Guy I follow on twitter went and is writing up a blog post about it now, will post it here when its up

You're referring to Ben Dudley? I think I couldn't hide my curiosity on Twitter. :oops:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah that's the one :)