Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm

my son is working in his house tommorrow and i have given him strict instructions (and a gun :o ) and told him to pressure Craig into given us a clue on the is he or isnt he going to agree to joining us if all sides agree on terms.
only joking bout the gun bit but it might get an answer :lol:
i dont expect Craig to actually give any details on wether he has been approached but just a yes or no on the if terms agreed front would be a start.
lets hope he is home whilst my son is there and he has time for a chat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Tell Bobby to take him down the Tavi and load him with beer :D

How did the Skegness thing go mate.....oh and you out for a pint on Saturday ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Marc wrote:Tell Bobby to take him down the Tavi and load him with beer :D

How did the Skegness thing go mate.....oh and you out for a pint on Saturday ;) :ayatollah:

if Bobby taking him there he better text me and i will join them ;) :lol:
as for the skegness(Bulgaria) thing it looks like you can't change both names so that rules out me n cath going :( and as they paid 1200 quid for it and can't afford to lose it they may have to travel anyway. or it could be me n Bobby but Cath aint to keen on that :lol: ;)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm

saddam wrote:

as for the skegness(Bulgaria) thing it looks like you can't change both names so that rules out me n cath going :( and as they paid 1200 quid for it and can't afford to lose it they may have to travel anyway. or it could be me n Bobby but Cath aint to keen on that :lol: ;)

Nevermind about that :shock: :shock: ...you never answered the most important part of the post :? ;)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

Nevermind about that :shock: :shock: ...you never answered the most important part of the post :? ;)

:oops: :lol: check your inbox ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Can't he bug his house and then we can all find out :lol:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Can't he bug his house and then we can all find out :lol:

:shock: :lol: :o
i dont have spy like small listening devices to give him but if i had known in advance i could have posted on here looking for 1 and stating what it was going to be used for i'm pretty sure someone would have donated 1 or said where to obtain them ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Get him to record the chat on his phone. ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 pm

saddam wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Can't he bug his house and then we can all find out :lol:

:shock: :lol: :o
i dont have spy like small listening devices to give him
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well, that's just not good enough, you've had this evening to source some :lol: :lol: