Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jordan Rhodes

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

Who would like to see him upfront with another class striker this season? I think he'd cut it in this league nice tall strong striker who can score goals with he head and foot if we had the money to bid 5.5mil for Jay then why not try it for Rhodes?

Re: Jordan Rhodes

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 am

Its a tricky one. Mason is only a year younger than Rhodes, if he is going to be premier class this needs to be his break out season.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Mardon89 wrote:Who would like to see him upfront with another class striker this season? I think he'd cut it in this league nice tall strong striker who can score goals with he head and foot if we had the money to bid 5.5mil for Jay then why not try it for Rhodes?

Don't get me started on this one ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Well we need a target man and who better than leauge 1 top goalscoring and young so good re-sale value!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Looks like he may be off to Reading. I think he is out of our league. Huddersfield want a lot of money for him but they may accept Reading's offer of cash & a player.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 pm

I know he's scored a lot of goals in league one but when I saw him in the play-off games he didn't look anything special and not worth £2million never mind £5.5m. Not a lot of pace and not really a big physical specimen either. Hope we don't go wasting big money on him. I'm sure Malky could spend the money better elsewhere. :ayatollah: