Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis and Anyone going to Ipswich Tuesday HELP HEL

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 am

Hi Annis I am in a bit of limbo at the moment, A guy who offered to drop me off At Stansted on Tuesday night after the game on his way back to Coventry(Spanish sounding msb user name) I can´t find his pm´s for some reason they are deleted. So here go´s again I am flying to Stansted on Tuesday morning and have a train ticket over to Ipswich but I can´t get back to Stansted airport by the train on Tuesday night after the game for a very early flight back to Denmark Wednesday morning. Can any of my fellow Bluebirds drop me off at Stansted Airport after the game maybe any of the 1927 club going back to the SE? I wil of course pay petrol and be very very gratefull please get in touch ASAP. Annis I will pm you later to see if I need a ticket
Cheers in advance Lads

Re: FAO Annis and Anyone going to Ipswich Tuesday HELP HEL

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 am

Peg, I can get you a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but I am on Dibs Tours so I dont run the Trips.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 pm

I know mate you can only get me a ticket, but I cant take the chance of not getting that flight Wednesday morning so I will keep an eye on the board the rest of the day and contact you later tonight to see if anyone can sort me out a lift to see if I am coming or not. Ok Pal

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 pm

danishblues wrote:I know mate you can only get me a ticket, but I cant take the chance of not getting that flight Wednesday morning so I will keep an eye on the board the rest of the day and contact you later tonight to see if anyone can sort me out a lift to see if I am coming or not. Ok Pal

No probs Peg, Good Luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Weve only Sold so far 159 Tickets.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Bump Help Help

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I can give you a lift back, I am driving back to Surrey for work and going straight past Stanstead. Call me 07500064440 or mail me haydn.baker@mclaren.com

regards

Haydn