Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sat 18th august

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 am

Vs Huddersfield at home. I ask you all stand up gather the troops, let the world know what we have had done to us with are voices for all to see watching us live on sky. I would like this to happen but i think it will be more of a clap clap cheer cheer sit down game. I will be at home with a few magners watching thinking how much money im going to save after my stance on franchise fc at home next season.

Re: Sat 18th august

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 am

That's your Saturday sorted. Now what will you be doing on the Friday night before?

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 am

Wayne S wrote:That's your Saturday sorted. Now what will you be doing on the Friday night before?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Fri 17th august

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Vs Huddersfield at home. I ask you all stand up gather the troops, let the world know what we have had done to us with are voices for all to see watching us live on sky. I would like this to happen but i think it will be more of a clap clap cheer cheer sit down game. I will be at home with a few magners watching thinking how much money im going to save after my stance on franchise fc at home next season.

I'll be watching the game on Friday 17 August at the stadium like everyone that are watching it on sky ;)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:32 am

Wayne S wrote:That's your Saturday sorted. Now what will you be doing on the Friday night before?

watching the game with a few magners on sky :lol:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

watching the game with a few magners on sky :lol:

:ayatollah:

Couldn't do it. I can campaign all the way for a return to blue and a change of badge, but I cannot stay away and would not chant anything that may undermine the team, but, hey, it takes all types.