Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MUST SEE !

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am

May have been done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSf_ijN0TME

Re: MUST SEE !

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 am

Good march and at one point looked more then 2 thousand.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Good march and at one point looked more then 2 thousand.

Official count 1,847.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 am

I must have been seeing double, one too many beers :?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:May have been done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSf_ijN0TME

Its a Sticky at the top of the page. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 pm

I've never protested about any before in my life, but took part yesterday as I can't just sit back and watch my club stripped of its assets and run in to the ground by this idiot. I felt very proud to be part of the march yesterday, all walks of society attended, made their point, and not a hint of trouble. Watching that video, there were more attended than I expected, it took over 2mins to film from the front end to the back of the march.

Well done the organisers, it was a success as the club have to take notice, they know we are watching their ever move under a microscope and wont tolerate any more dodgy behaviour.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I've never protested about any before in my life, but took part yesterday as I can't just sit back and watch my club stripped of its assets and run in to the ground by this idiot. I felt very proud to be part of the march yesterday, all walks of society attended, made their point, and not a hint of trouble. Watching that video, there were more attended than I expected, it took over 2mins to film from the front end to the back of the march.

Well done the organisers, it was a success as the club have to take notice, they know we are watching their ever move under a microscope and wont tolerate any more dodgy behaviour.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: