Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just don't turn up

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm

If you feel that strongly about this colour change.i'l be there hating the kit but supporting the city knowing sooner or later we will revert back to blue in some form of compromise. :ayatollah: until then I suggest all those who feel we are a laughing stock or have sold our soul to stick to their principles and don't attend games as I suspect the majority of these fans are the ones who weren't around when we really were a laughing stock in the 80s and 90s and don't need too much of an excuse not to turn up :ayatollah:

Re: Just don't turn up

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Not true, my whole family back it and we are all life long supporters

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Not true, my whole family back it and we are all life long supporters

What's not true ?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Turn up because it is your team and your city and if you don't like red wear blue. You can change kits but you can't change the soul of the club.Our Malaysian business men will eventually understand the real meaning of 'Fire and Passion' when they see a stadium totally divided and that 'blue' and 'bluebird' is still in the heart of many.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 pm

I'll be there oh I'll be there, with my little pick n shovell I'll be there.

No matter what the colour shirt the players wear, with my little pick n shovell I'll be there.....so

See you there, I'll see you there on the first game of the season I'll be there.

And I bet you will be there too.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

brick1964 wrote:I'll be there oh I'll be there, with my little pick n shovell I'll be there.

No matter what the colour shirt the players wear, with my little pick n shovell I'll be there.....so

See you there, I'll see you there on the first game of the season I'll be there.

And I bet you will be there too.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blue or red, we don't care cause we'll follow City everywhere! :ayatollah: