Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plumbing apprentships

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Does anyone on here know of any Plumbing going in the Port Talbot, Neath or Bridgend area?

Re: Plumbing apprentships

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Does anyone on here know of any Plumbing going in the Port Talbot, Neath or Bridgend area?

try hurleys....bridgend...good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Think about another trade mate..................too many fish, not enough sea :(

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

skybluebird wrote:Think about another trade mate..................too many fish, not enough sea :(

be positive......im an electrician and fully aware of the shit times....but we got to try and be positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

krabb wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Think about another trade mate..................too many fish, not enough sea :(

be positive......im an electrician and fully aware of the shit times....but we got to try and be positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just think too many people are going in to plumbing. Think would be best to look for a trade that isn't so overpopulated.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Jaguar are taking on Apprentices.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

skybluebird wrote:
krabb wrote:

Just think too many people are going in to plumbing. Think would be best to look for a trade that isn't so overpopulated.

i wasnt having ago... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

krabb wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
krabb wrote:

i wasnt having ago... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I understood that........think we are both trying to give some sound advice. It certainly isn't easy out there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 pm

krabb wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Does anyone on here know of any Plumbing going in the Port Talbot, Neath or Bridgend area?

try hurleys....bridgend...good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers butty :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Ford are taking on Apprentices, fantastic pay and conditions.

http://www.ford-apprenticeships.co.uk/

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am

Gavlar wrote:Ford are taking on Apprentices, fantastic pay and conditions.

http://www.ford-apprenticeships.co.uk/

To advanced for me working on techiqual side of motoring lol!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 am

dont give up...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 am

As said above don't give up. my son is now doing an electricians apprenticeship after being selected for college.
before his course started the college were unable to find him a placement and it looked like he wouldn't be able to start the course(1 day college 4 days placement) but it was word of mouth and a friend of a friend that found him a placement. he will be starting his 2nd year this sept.
keep looking and hopefully you will find something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 am

saddam wrote:As said above don't give up. my son is now doing an electricians apprenticeship after being selected for college.
before his course started the college were unable to find him a placement and it looked like he wouldn't be able to start the course(1 day college 4 days placement) but it was word of mouth and a friend of a friend that found him a placement. he will be starting his 2nd year this sept.
keep looking and hopefully you will find something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

this says it al.....DONT GIVE UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...and excellent news for your son.. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 pm

krabb wrote:
saddam wrote:As said above don't give up. my son is now doing an electricians apprenticeship after being selected for college.

this says it al.....DONT GIVE UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...and excellent news for your son.. :ayatollah:

Cheers butty :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Just applied for fords,thanks for pointing it out :ayatollah: